He didn’t use a gun...

Obamanation

Silver Member
Sep 6, 2012
The three networks have ignored the trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell. Gosnell is charged with the murder of seven babies (sadly, estimates are the real number is in the hundreds) born after viability in his run down Philadelphia abortion clinic. The graphic details can be found online for those with strong stomachs. These are the same three networks that thought Sandra Fluke not receiving free birth control was a big deal.

Unlike other tragedies involving children, columnist John Sexton writes: “He (Obama) will not stare into the rafters, pause dramatically and stage whisper something about Kermit Gosnell failing to live up to our best ideals. In short, he will not capitalize on the deaths of these innocent children. And no one in the media seems to have noticed his unusual disinterest in doing so…” Sexton points out one possible reason: “The President himself voted to defend partial-birth abortion.” True enough, but perhaps there is another, more fundamental, explanation. O and the media don’t care because Gosnell used scissors. He didn’t use a gun.

598760_10151406607355896_1194413802_n.png

I agree with you. There has been a lack of national coverage on this. Perhaps they don't want to report anything negative about abortion clinics, or perhaps they just don't see this story as sensational enough to warrant talking about.

It's a shame IMO, because I think it's important to talk about this and for other states to see where PA's laws failed, and ensure there's dont.

Because this man and his staff murdered women and newborns?

And that's different from any other murder in any other city because? I'm confused why this is supposed to be a national story, why it's supposed to tie into Obama, and why I'm supposed to care?

Men mass murder babies every day in our country? o_O

It's an important national story because the laws in PA failed. If they had properly regulated abortion clinics he wouldn't have been able to murder those babies.

Because this man and his staff murdered women and newborns?

And that's different from any other murder in any other city because? I'm confused why this is supposed to be a national story, why it's supposed to tie into Obama, and why I'm supposed to care?

Well, at least you admit that you are confused, which is a first step in therapy. You also admit that abortion is no different "from any other murder." Good. Now the reason it should be a national story is because of the numbers involved: 300,000 deaths per year from any cause is a national story; however, the left-wing press deliberately ignores it because of its political implications. Comprende?

Men mass murder babies every day in our country? o_O

It's an important national story because the laws in PA failed. If they had properly regulated abortion clinics he wouldn't have been able to murder those babies.

And I'm supposed to care about this... because? And this ties into Obama... how?

I can't make you care about the murder of countless newborns.

The media is so left, they make more left turns than nascar. Free birth control is more important than a doctor killing innocent babies.

The three networks have ignored the trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell. Gosnell is charged with the murder of seven babies (sadly, estimates are the real number is in the hundreds) born after viability in his run down Philadelphia abortion clinic. The graphic details can be found online for those with strong stomachs. These are the same three networks that thought Sandra Fluke not receiving free birth control was a big deal.

Unlike other tragedies involving children, columnist John Sexton writes: “He (Obama) will not stare into the rafters, pause dramatically and stage whisper something about Kermit Gosnell failing to live up to our best ideals. In short, he will not capitalize on the deaths of these innocent children. And no one in the media seems to have noticed his unusual disinterest in doing so…” Sexton points out one possible reason: “The President himself voted to defend partial-birth abortion.” True enough, but perhaps there is another, more fundamental, explanation. O and the media don’t care because Gosnell used scissors. He didn’t use a gun.

598760_10151406607355896_1194413802_n.png

What the hell does any of this have to do with GUN VIOLENCE? The issue is abortions. Period.

I agree with you. There has been a lack of national coverage on this. Perhaps they don't want to report anything negative about abortion clinics, or perhaps they just don't see this story as sensational enough to warrant talking about.

It's a shame IMO, because I think it's important to talk about this and for other states to see where PA's laws failed, and ensure there's dont.

Abortions are still legal and you don't know how far along these were. Much ado about nothing. Did he force women to abort? Abortion is not murder until the moment of birth when it takes in it's first brith. THe women is the perpetrator and not the doctor.

Last edited:

Abortions are still legal and you don't know how far along these were. Much ado about nothing. Did he force women to abort?

This isn't about abortion. The man is a monster.

The man is charged with the death of 1 woman and 7 newborns, thats the number the state feels they can prove. He had women who gave birth to live, viable babies, far past the legal limit of abortion, and while they were coming out of the birth canal he slit their throats. His staff at the clinic has flipped on him. The nurses testified against him.

None of you know if any of these aborted are viable or not. No way for you to know anyway. The fetus is not put on display but is disposed of.

Murderers are those with holding birth control and sending woman into back alllys for abortions. Forcing women to have children they cannot take care of or love. Forcing a woman to carry a rape pregnancy to full term is a fate for the child worse than death. Who are the real murderers of baabies. Then sexual predators, which no big deal, kill then with rape and molestation after birth.

Last edited:
Murderers are those with holding birth control and sending woman into back alllys for abortions. Forcing women to have children they cannot take care of or love. Forcing a woman to carry a rape pregnancy to full term is a fate for the child worse than death. Who are the real murderers of baabies. Then sexual predators, which no big deal, kill then with rape and molestation after birth.

And who exactly is preventing women from killing babies???? :confused:

And who exactly is preventing women from killing babies???? :confused:

No one. Susan Smith, Casey Anthoney?
Women Who Kill Their Children

The women would have been better off at a back alley. He was the only doctor, his nurses didnt even have a high school education yet they were performing some abortions and administering anesthesia and the "other doctors" were medical students. The nurses have testified that the babies were past viable and alive when he murdered them.He admits they were past state laws, he disputes that they breathed before he killed them. They do have the bodies of 2 of the newborns.

There are countless witnesses, everyone flipped on this guy. Women came forward and talked about his practices, the nurses, the others in the clinic.

Forum List

Back