He didn’t use a gun...

I agree with you. There has been a lack of national coverage on this. Perhaps they don't want to report anything negative about abortion clinics, or perhaps they just don't see this story as sensational enough to warrant talking about.

It's a shame IMO, because I think it's important to talk about this and for other states to see where PA's laws failed, and ensure there's dont.

Abortions are still legal and you don't know how far along these were. Much ado about nothing. Did he force women to abort? Abortion is not murder until the moment of birth when it takes in it's first brith. THe women is the perpetrator and not the doctor.

Tell me what the difference is between 2 seconds BEFORE a child is born and 2 seconds AFTER? Because the child is then breathing???? And also tell me why a person that murders a pregnant woman is then charged with TWO deaths if the baby is not yet "human" and ALIVE?

Murderers are those with holding birth control and sending woman into back alllys for abortions. Forcing women to have children they cannot take care of or love. Forcing a woman to carry a rape pregnancy to full term is a fate for the child worse than death. Who are the real murderers of baabies. Then sexual predators, which no big deal, kill then with rape and molestation after birth.

Who is with holding birth control?

Because this man and his staff murdered women and newborns?

And that's different from any other murder in any other city because? I'm confused why this is supposed to be a national story, why it's supposed to tie into Obama, and why I'm supposed to care?

Very simple.

A guy shoots a couple dozen children, and a great hoot and howl goes up to beef up the controls on every gun owner in America. The President, the Vice President, Dianne Feinstein, and countless state and federal legislators turn into drama queens over the incident. Every gun owner in America must now be further controlled.

Another guy kills way more kids, and women, and there is dead silence. No calls for legislation. No howls of anguish by public figures. No demands that EVERY abortionist and abortion seeker be further controlled.

Murderers are those with holding birth control and sending woman into back alllys for abortions. Forcing women to have children they cannot take care of or love. Forcing a woman to carry a rape pregnancy to full term is a fate for the child worse than death. Who are the real murderers of baabies. Then sexual predators, which no big deal, kill then with rape and molestation after birth.

Back alley abortions? Really?

What a truckload of bullshit.

And your tactic of using rape victims as human shields to conceal the real causes of abortion in America is sickening.

No one is forcing the vast, vast, vast majority of these women to get pregnant. Rape and incest are less than two percent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back