🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

He Had Nuke Docs At His Beach House

How many times do I have to remind you there is no "OUR" when we are discussing the U.S. government.

You know this already.
What is it, all yours?

I think you're one of those morons who think that saying America is a democracy means that the democrats get to own it.

Funny

:laughing0301:

Warrant released.

Not SHIT TO DO with nuclear anything. Broad based and generic.
Can you show us the part, in the warrant, they says,

"we didn't find anything about nuclear documents."
Of course it was vague, ya moron.

Where were these documents? Were they in those sealed boxes? Who packed the boxes? How did the informant know what was in the boxes? This is of course, a set up.

Can you show us the part, in the warrant, they says,

"we didn't find anything about nuclear documents."
Of course it was vague, ya moron.
Show me where that's what they are looking for.

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

:auiqs.jpg:

I may have had them at my house. :dunno:
Or Hunters laptop ?

Fishing.... can you imagine the catch if they did this type of raid to Obama and Clinton and Biden....

I can think of at least six to ten such people in Washington who once the GOP take over the Senate and Trump gets back in office (or maybe before) could really stand to be raided at 4AM, kicked out into the cold and their homes turned upside down, their every procession seized, their cellphones, computers, investment portfolios, tax returns and bank accounts all turned over to a special prosecutor and look through very, very carefully.

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

This is death penalty level treason.
I told you about those media enemas.

What they really found...

fbi leaves mar a lago.jpg

Forum List

Back