He killed 3 by stabbing, shot 3 yet it is a "shooting"

Because there are many other useful purposes for knives outside of killing people, hence why putting the same restrictions on knives doesn't make sense. You can't say the same for guns.

And now you know. You're welcome.

Hmm,
Killing the goats, sheep and hogs that ended up as food on my childhood table was always done with a gun, never done with a knife. Those same guns never killed a person.
I guess I can say the same for guns.

And now you know. You're welcome.

Lol.... And the point goes right over your head.

Should I be surprised? Of course not... You're a "patriot" who knows his rights.

Had he not shot anyone, then it wouldn't be a shooting. *

The level of stupidity of the conservatives on this forum is such that one is forced to consider the possibility that most of it is faked, as a joke. That people are really this stupid tends towards the unbelievable.

(lol, and remember folks, common sense would tell one that USMB RW'ers are probably the smarter of conservatives in general. Whew....)

* well no shit !!, you have more brilliance you care to spread around ? saying what you said here certainly makes you one of the dimmest bulbs in that giant liberfool chandelier, i hope no one wants to flip the switch on.., you just might :blowup: UP

what exactly would Mr. Brilliant call it if there was no shots fired ?

begging for a reply, but not expecting one. :fu:

You want the media to suppress news about gun violence? :eusa_think:

I want FAIR AND BALANCED coverage, not biased anecdotal stories about exceptions!

These rampages become front page...and the majority of idiots because of the MSM coverage make it sound like it happens ALL the time!

I want people to comprehend that just because it happens Occasionally it shouldn't be a reason that the mentality "we need more laws"
comes into play!

Stupidity of people without common sense that get all agitated by rare situations as these is the fault of the MSM that has followed for
years "if it bleeds it leads"... motto.

So when we have CNN/FOX,etc. all covering these exceptional situations, idiots make it out to be the norm!

More than 900 people died in mass shootings during the past seven years, and a majority of them were killed by people they knew, according to a USA TODAY analysis of gun-related slayings.

The 934 deaths account for less than 1% of all gun-related homicides, and nearly half involve a suspect slaying his or her family members, the detailed examination shows. USA TODAY combed through FBI records and news accounts to identify 146 mass shootings since 2006 that matched the FBI definition of mass shooting, where four or more people were killed.
Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

934 deaths or 133 per year! from 146 mass shooting since 2006 or less then 2 per month.

And we get all excited and want "BAN GUNS"!!!

AGAIN blown way out of proportion by the MSM and rather then BLAME the people ... BLAME the inanimate GUN!
I mean why do we do that when 34,000 people killed each year by cars driven by themselves Right??
NO human was involved
in these deaths because the cars did it!
BAN CARS!

The big picture:

Every year in the U.S., an average of more than 100,000 people are shot, according to The Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence.
Every day in the U.S., an average of 289 people are shot. Eighty-six of them die: 30 are murdered, 53 kill themselves, two die accidentally, and one is shot in a police intervention, the Brady Campaign reports.
Between 2000 and 2010, a total of 335,609 people died from guns -- more than the population of St. Louis, Mo. (318,069), Pittsburgh (307,484), Cincinnati, Ohio (296,223), Newark, N.J. (277,540), and Orlando, Fla. (243,195) (sources: CDF, U.S. Census; CDC)
One person is killed by a firearm every 17 minutes, 87 people are killed during an average day, and 609 are killed every week. (source: CDC)

Just the facts: Gun violence in America - U.S. News

100,000 shot every year. That is a big number to wrap your head around regardless of where you stand. Removing guns from everyone would, without any doubt, change those numbers drastically. Yes, there would still be killings and suicides, but the numbers would be nowhere near what we see today. I'm not necessarily even arguing in favor of any such gun restrictions, but at least I can be honest about the facts, something the gun loving nuts continue to ignore.

what a typically stupid question from a typically stupid person, that is like asking, did you quit beating your mother with a 2X4 ?

i just want "FAIR" reporting, how about this, "Three Stabbed Before Shooting Three More !"

Are you aware, genius, that the original story given to the media from the scene was in error?

Even rightwing nuthouses like the Blaze posted the story as a shooting, not a shooting/stabbing:

Seven Slain, More Wounded in UC Santa Barbara Drive-By Shooting Rampage (UPDATE: Authorities Identify Suspect) | TheBlaze.com

Two old truisms come mind:

1. When there is a will, there is a way.
2. Necessity is the mother of inventions.

I want FAIR AND BALANCED coverage, not biased anecdotal stories about exceptions!

These rampages become front page...and the majority of idiots because of the MSM coverage make it sound like it happens ALL the time!

I want people to comprehend that just because it happens Occasionally it shouldn't be a reason that the mentality "we need more laws"
comes into play!

Stupidity of people without common sense that get all agitated by rare situations as these is the fault of the MSM that has followed for
years "if it bleeds it leads"... motto.

So when we have CNN/FOX,etc. all covering these exceptional situations, idiots make it out to be the norm!

More than 900 people died in mass shootings during the past seven years, and a majority of them were killed by people they knew, according to a USA TODAY analysis of gun-related slayings.

The 934 deaths account for less than 1% of all gun-related homicides, and nearly half involve a suspect slaying his or her family members, the detailed examination shows. USA TODAY combed through FBI records and news accounts to identify 146 mass shootings since 2006 that matched the FBI definition of mass shooting, where four or more people were killed.
Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

934 deaths or 133 per year! from 146 mass shooting since 2006 or less then 2 per month.

And we get all excited and want "BAN GUNS"!!!

AGAIN blown way out of proportion by the MSM and rather then BLAME the people ... BLAME the inanimate GUN!
I mean why do we do that when 34,000 people killed each year by cars driven by themselves Right??
NO human was involved
in these deaths because the cars did it!
BAN CARS!

The big picture:

Every year in the U.S., an average of more than 100,000 people are shot, according to The Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence.
Every day in the U.S., an average of 289 people are shot. Eighty-six of them die: 30 are murdered, 53 kill themselves, two die accidentally, and one is shot in a police intervention, the Brady Campaign reports.
Between 2000 and 2010, a total of 335,609 people died from guns -- more than the population of St. Louis, Mo. (318,069), Pittsburgh (307,484), Cincinnati, Ohio (296,223), Newark, N.J. (277,540), and Orlando, Fla. (243,195) (sources: CDF, U.S. Census; CDC)
One person is killed by a firearm every 17 minutes, 87 people are killed during an average day, and 609 are killed every week. (source: CDC)

Just the facts: Gun violence in America - U.S. News

100,000 shot every year. That is a big number to wrap your head around regardless of where you stand. Removing guns from everyone would, without any doubt, change those numbers drastically. Yes, there would still be killings and suicides, but the numbers would be nowhere near what we see today. I'm not necessarily even arguing in favor of any such gun restrictions, but at least I can be honest about the facts, something the gun loving nuts continue to ignore.

Good luck with that removing guns from everyone, thingy. :cuckoo:
You should have said "remove guns from those who registered their guns".

Because those black market, stolen guns will never leave the criminals hands.
As for your assertion that the killings would be nowhere near what we see today?
We might even see them rise, nothing emboldens a criminal more when they know they are bringing a gun to a knife fight. :eusa_whistle:

what a typically stupid question from a typically stupid person, that is like asking, did you quit beating your mother with a 2X4 ?

i just want "FAIR" reporting, how about this, "Three Stabbed Before Shooting Three More !"

Are you aware, genius, that the original story given to the media from the scene was in error?

Even rightwing nuthouses like the Blaze posted the story as a shooting, not a shooting/stabbing:

Seven Slain, More Wounded in UC Santa Barbara Drive-By Shooting Rampage (UPDATE: Authorities Identify Suspect) | TheBlaze.com

is there any way to boost your IQ above single digits ?? i will be happy to assist. :lmao:

The left is simply denying that any stabbings occurred at all. They are denying the Elliott Rodger ran four people over with his car. They are all victims of shooting. Why? Because the left prefers to make up the facts that appeal to them.

The left is simply denying that any stabbings occurred at all. They are denying the Elliott Rodger ran four people over with his car. They are all victims of shooting. Why? Because the left prefers to make up the facts that appeal to them.

The narrative is that MOAR GUN CONTROL would have prevented all of this, even though he used a knife and a car as weapons as well.

NAME ANYONE WHO HAS DECLARED THAT NO ONE WAS KILLED BY STABBING.

Anyone.

Anyone.

You know KatznDogz is literally, clinically insane right? I mean, she's good for the comedic element she brings but she's certifiably insane.

Anyone.

You know KatznDogz is literally, clinically insane right? I mean, she's good for the comedic element she brings but she's certifiably insane.

It raises the age old philosophical question: How hot would a woman that annoyingly stupid have to be for the average man to say what the fuck, she's hot,

and put up with it?

Nobody is denying that the stabbings occurred. Why say that? For attention?

Anyone.

AGain point went WAY over your trapezoidal shaped head!
1)Google News search for "Calif shooting" About 352,000 results
2) Headlines from TV/News...
California gunman, in manifesto, said police nearly thwarted plot Yahoo News-May 25, 2014
Gunman Who Vowed "War on Women" Kills 6 in California Headlines for May 27, 2014 | Democracy Now!
A gunman went on a rampage Friday night Stories of victims in California rampage | Latest National Headlines | News from Fort Wo...

See any reference to "knife"?? Not in the headlines because the narrative is "guns"!

So the perception passed on again and again is "ban guns"!

Anyone.

It raises the age old philosophical question: How hot would a woman that annoyingly stupid have to be for the average man to say what the fuck, she's hot,

and put up with it?

Nobody is denying that the stabbings occurred. Why say that? For attention?

I'd be willing to wager that KatznDogz is a chain smoker and considers a productive day when she gets dressed and brushes her teeth.

Forum List

Back