Head of russia’s biggest private oil producer, who criticised the war in Ukraine, dies after ‘falling out of hospital window’

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
no needs to say, we all know, pootler killed him ...I thought Shoigu would be first out the window, I was wrong

The head of moscow ’s biggest privately held oil producer, who criticised the Kremlin’s invasion of Ukraine, has died after reportedly falling out of a hospital window.

Ravil Maganov, chair of the board of LUKOIL, died this week in mysterious circumstances,

Tweeter : "Makes sense. Microsoft exited Muscovy . There were no Windows. and
Reports say, he stabbed himself in the back 5 times and threw himself off the 6th floor..
Another terminal case of Muscovy Window Cancer"

The number of "convenient" yet improbable coincidences associated with critics of Putin has to be a record, even by malicious, sadistic dictator standards.

Putin doesn't even feel it's necessary to maintain the pretense. Definitely an object lesson.

1662029678423.png

Guy in trial.
Judge: so your first wife died of mushroom poisoning...
guy: yes
Judge: And your second wife...also died of mushroom poisoning!
guy: indeed
Judge: Now you had a third wife, but she died of a beating with an axe.
guy: she wouldn't eat the mushrooms...

no needs to say, we all know, pootler killed him ...I thought Shoigu would be first out the window, I was wrong

The head of moscow ’s biggest privately held oil producer, who criticised the Kremlin’s invasion of Ukraine, has died after reportedly falling out of a hospital window.

Ravil Maganov, chair of the board of LUKOIL, died this week in mysterious circumstances,

Sometimes ya gotta throw a mofo out a window ...or helicopter

Anyone remember the story about the Moscow doctor who fell out a window shortly after criticism of the governments COVID response?

Russians are a bad influence on these Democrats here in the US. It's only a matter of time before they try to do something like that to Trump.

Nope. He was either thrown out or jumped.
Moscow has the most dangerous Windows in the world. Unfortunately, the FSB, while UNBELIEVABLE superfast in finding the Killers of Dugin's Daughters in just a few hours, they are EXCEPTIONALLY bad in solving the window-deaths in Moscow. No murderer is ever found in those cases.

Forum List

Back