🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Health Experts: Hillary is a socio-path and could have brain damage.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Comes as no suprise to anyone that knows much of her history...or those who have been around her very much....secret service agents, Arkansas State Police....etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

Yet, still yet.....she manages to escape accountability...of course it helps if the media covers up for you.

'Bizarre behavior and strange seizures indicate major health and personality disorders'>>>>>

Experts: Hillary is a Sociopath and Could Have Brain Damage

Health Experts: Hillary is a socio-path [sic] and could have brain damage

What's more I understand she invented burnt toast, mildew and the heartbreak of psoriasis.
hair-fire.gif

What's more I understand she invented burnt toast, mildew and the heartbreak of psoriasis.
hair-fire.gif
You could have mentioned yeast infections and herpes.

hair-fire.gif

I've heard Hillary also has cankles and really bad halitosis. :(

cankles.jpg
tumblr_nwbwb2BUng1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Really? All she says that we need to be a nation that doesn't crap on other people and get things done. Trump is the real sicko that works to divide and destroy this country.

One really has to be sick in the head to want to remake America into a dysfunctional haiti or somalia like country, but you assholes are doing it.

Nobody's divided Americans like Obama and Hillary have in the last eight years.

Are you insane? How did you conclude that from what I said? So you do agree that Obama has done nothing but divide Americans along racial and economic lines.

Nobody's divided Americans like Obama and Hillary have in the last eight years.

Yeah I was just saying that to the Union and Confederate soldiers battling outside my front door when I asked them to keep it down because their noise was interfering with the lynching of the Vietnam protestors.

:rolleyes:

It's true -- things are more like they are now than they ever were before.

The divisions in this country are such that they are permanent. There is no such thing as a unified country now and it will never be so again.

Forum List

Back