Heart disease and cancer combined kill 1.2 MILLION Americans every year...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Yet, snowflakes say GLOBAL WARMING is the #1 threat to the country.

Uhh....Every year Heart disease and cancer kill 1.2 million Americans....or the equivalent of 400 9/11 attacks every year.

YES, the deaths in America EVERY YEAR from heart disease and cancer is equal to 400 9/11 attacks every year.

Yes, that's basically a 9/11 attack EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR, EVERY YEAR.

How many Americans die from Global Warming every year?

FastStats

Last edited:
I thought ISIL was the #1 threat to the country
Oh hell no! Progressivism is by far and away the #1 threat to the U.S.
yawn.gif

Yes. Climate change is what will finally get us but heart disease/cancer is the biggest killer.

But, there's UUUge bucks to be made from the stupidity of others so there's lots of crap from oil companies telling the gullible that climate change isn't real and lots of crap from food producers telling you go eat a McMurderBooger.

Bottom line is that unless we deal with climate change, none of the rest matters much at all.

Special note to RWNJ dupes: go eat a pizza, washed down with a crate of beer, sit on your couch, belch a lot, scratch that big fat belly while you smoke a half pack, clean yer guns, and repeat after me -

"Ain't no lib-tards gonna tell me I can't have the fredom to eat and drink and smoke any fucking thing I want cuz dammit all, this here is a free country".

Don't a forget your insulin shot.

:woohoo:

yawn.gif
It's a reality you can't bring yourself to deal with. The left-wing ideology is destroying liberty in the U.S. The left-wing ideology is destroying jobs in the U.S. The left-wing ideology is destroying innovation in the U.S. The left-wing ideology is destroying education in the U.S. The left-wing ideology is destroying the credit of the federal government in the U.S.

yawn.gif
It's a reality you can't bring yourself to deal with. The left-wing ideology is destroying liberty in the U.S. The left-wing ideology is destroying jobs in the U.S. The left-wing ideology is destroying innovation in the U.S. The left-wing ideology is destroying education in the U.S. The left-wing ideology is destroying the credit of the federal government in the U.S.
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back