Heartless Burglars Steal Presents From Under Christmas Tree

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
37088.jpg

The first suspect is described as a medium built man in his 20s, with thick eyebrows and wearing a hooded zip top with three stripes on the shoulders, jeans, trainers and gloves.

The second is a slim black man in his 20s, with a dark beard wearing a dark coloured zip top jacket on top of a light coloured hooded top, loose fitting trousers, dark trainers with a reflective strip on the heel and gloves.

See Video
Heartless Burglars Steal Presents From Under Tree in London

37088.jpg

The first suspect is described as a medium built man in his 20s, with thick eyebrows and wearing a hooded zip top with three stripes on the shoulders, jeans, trainers and gloves.

The second is a slim black man in his 20s, with a dark beard wearing a dark coloured zip top jacket on top of a light coloured hooded top, loose fitting trousers, dark trainers with a reflective strip on the heel and gloves.

See Video
Heartless Burglars Steal Presents From Under Tree in London

So we have a Hoodie and a Hoodie and both look like classic Chavs, what does one expect from that crowd? They have zero morals, zero respect, zero anything.

Absolutely disgusting, when caught instead of some slap on the wrist or a month in an offenders institute, they need publically strapping to a butchers block and flogged 50 times each.

They then need to be given any job to earn money in order to pay for replacement presents for that family, albeit post-Christmas, but still it should happen.

Of course, one of the few things Saudi Arabia actually does that I agree with, that's chopping the hands off of thieves, which I'm totally in favour of....if I had my way, ALL thieves would have their hands chopped off.

Forum List

Back