Heatwave BRUTAL...the one in 1936!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Waaaaay worse than this week....d0y.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2022/07/20/heat-wave-1936/

Had to post this up seeing every hysterical AGW nutter on social media freaking out this week :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: as if the planet about to implode!! These mofu's beside themselves!!

Still nobody caring about global warming...folks know...it's summer.

Drrrrrrr

Your Global Warming freaks don't understand the difference between "weather" and "climate".

What we are going through now is a stretch of hot WEATHER.

And of course, since it is summer here in the northern hemisphere, you'll have that.

Waaaaay worse than this week....d0y.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2022/07/20/heat-wave-1936/

Had to post this up seeing every hysterical AGW nutter on social media freaking out this week :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: as if the planet about to implode!! These mofu's beside themselves!!

Still nobody caring about global warming...folks know...it's summer.

Drrrrrrr
Good post, there were MAJOR climate events happening 100 years ago much worse than what we see today. The AGW crowd doesn't get the fact that the Earth's climate is ALWAYS CHANGING with or without human contributions.

Your Global Warming freaks don't understand the difference between "weather" and "climate".

And of course, since it is summer here in the northern hemisphere, you'll have that.
Which just proves my point that NASA is lying. The world's top climate scientists need to lie about the weather and say it's climate for the last 8 years when we all know it's just today's weather.

USMB needs a poll of all members to prove conclusively that it's just the weather! It would surely be at least 10 to 1 in favour of 'weather'!

Which just proves my point that NASA is lying. The world's top climate scientists need to lie about the weather and say it's climate for the last 8 years when we all know it's just today's weather.

USMB needs a poll of all members to prove conclusively that it's just the weather! It would surely be at least 10 to 1 in favour of 'weather'!
I'm still waiting for the Ice Age promised in the 70's. I'm way behind in the climate arena

they also said Chile had hottest temps ever the other day. DOH!!!

Your confusing "weather" with "Climate" again.

Warm weather in Chile or anywhere else is exactly that. Weather.

Has nothing to do with "climate" at all.
Oh no, not me, I know what weather is and I know what climate is. I'm far from a dumbfk demofk. But the national weather is reporting weather as climate almost everyday.

Forum List

Back