hell freezes over as FOX's Tucker Carlson praises Crazy Bernie's criticism of Jeff Bezos' wealth

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world. Many of his employees are so poor, you’re paying their welfare benefits. And he’s not the only tech billionaire offloading his payroll costs onto taxpayers. This is an indefensible scam. Why is only Bernie talking about it?" - Tucker

Tucker Carlson on Twitter

if you live long enough anything can happen

"Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world. Many of his employees are so poor, you’re paying their welfare benefits. And he’s not the only tech billionaire offloading his payroll costs onto taxpayers. This is an indefensible scam. Why is only Bernie talking about it?" - Tucker

Tucker is part of the populist Trump coalition.

He regularly talks about stuff like this.

• Banned

you have me interested. give examples. i regularly watch Tucker every night. he doesnt say anything liberal. yes, he is populist though

you have me interested. give examples. i regularly watch Tucker every night. he doesnt say anything liberal. yes, he is populist though
It is not about being liberal.

It is about talking about the issues that people like Bernie bring up and trying to fix them within the framework of the capitalist system and the constitution, as opposed to just ignoring them or making them worse.

• Banned

It is about talking about the issues that people like Bernie bring up and trying to fix them within the framework of the capitalist system and the constitution, as opposed to just ignoring them or making them worse.
Steve Hilton is another one who is populist on FOX

If people stopped crying and wailing about Fox News and actually listened I think they would see the network is not the bogeyman that the wackos on the left portray them as.
They are BY FAR the most balanced network on the television

Except he is extremely boring, whereas Tucker is not.

• Banned

If people stopped crying and wailing about Fox News and actually listened I think they would see the network is not the bogeyman that the wackos on the left portray them as.
i would like them more if they werent balanced

Get rid of Juan and Shep.

Except he is extremely boring, whereas Tucker is not.
he makes some tremendously powerful statements sometimes, but yes, Tucker is better

replace Shep with Ann Coulter, and replace Juan & Dana with Diamond & Silk

I never watch Tucker, but I happened to see that part of his show last night, flipping channels, and I was a little confused. I'm not sure I saw the whole thing.

The only way to "fix" the problem of Amazon and Walmart employees on welfare is to either give them a large raise or significantly lower the poverty level threshold so they're no longer eligible for benefits. I thought the right was totally opposed to increasing minimum wage, so is the solution really to cut off welfare benefits to anyone who is working? That doesn't sound Bernie-ish at all.

From the way Tucker was putting his argument, talking about how Bezos and the Walton family are the richest people in the world, it almost sounded as if he was expecting them to share out of their own pockets. Is that what he and Bernie mean?

I'm really interested, not snarking. Anyone know what Tucker wants to fix this?

I would rather replace Juan with Kirsten Powers and replace Shep with Greta(if they can get her back, considering she doesn’t really have a job anymore).

That would provide the balance while bringing in the most tolerable left wing views.

Greta is very naive and almost certainly a Democrat, but she is genuinely nice to all her guests no matter how controversial they are.

And Kirsten Powers is far too sane for CNN:

Last edited:

I would rather replace Juan with Kirsten Powers and replace Shep with Greta(if they can get her back, considering she doesn’t really have a job anymore).

That would provide the balance while bringing in the most tolerable left wing views.
What's the matter with Juan?

Whatever happened to Kirsten?

My guess is that she left after the sex scandals.

My guess is that she left after the sex scandals.

Powers is a true Liberal, in the good sense.

She left FOX for CNN.

Hell freezes over, indeed. Before Trump came down the escalator, his soon-to-be-supporters would have been telling Tucker to leave Bezos' wealth out of it.

Now they're worried about low-wage employees being subsidized by the government?

What, are they going to picket Wal Mart next? Demands for a $15 MW?

Weird!

:laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back