Hell yes! It’s happening. China fears manufacturing exodus

Another terrific episode of How the Worm Turns :)

China is providing help and supplies to us right now, so the President is going to play up to them.

Yeah, I noticed that Donnie was blaming his own incompetency more now on the media, WHO and Dem governors and mayors than on China.

China is providing help and supplies to us right now, so the President is going to play up to them.

Yeah, I noticed that Donnie was blaming his own incompetency more now on the media, WHO and Dem governors and mayors than on China.

Trump was not incompetent in this problem. The incompetent ones were the Chinese. They didn't provide warning or protection from this thing when they learned it got out of the lab. They stopped all domestic flights from Wuhan, and allowed international travel. They are responsible for this problem--nobody else.

Trump was not incompetent in this problem. The incompetent ones were the Chinese. They didn't provide warning or protection from this thing when they learned it got out of the lab. They stopped all domestic flights from Wuhan, and allowed international travel. They are responsible for this problem--nobody else.

We're gonna have to disagree on that. Donald isn't responsible for the virus. He IS responsible for a miserable response to the virus.

We're gonna have to disagree on that. Donald isn't responsible for the virus. He IS responsible for a miserable response to the virus.
You are a typical liberal who doesn't know the importance of the economy. If Trump had started making public statements that a pandemic was coming, the investors would have gotten nervous and pulled their cash out of the stock market, causing a market crash.

You are a typical liberal who doesn't know the importance of the economy. If Trump had started making public statements that a pandemic was coming, the investors would have gotten nervous and pulled their cash out of the stock market, causing a market crash.

Nonsense - Markets want predictability, the truth, and a PLAN. We didn't get that from Trump. So naturally they crashed. Donnie's dithering will end up costing tens of thousands of lives. But you'll never admit it. Sad :(

I find it profoundly amusing that no liberals think it’s a good that China will lose some manufacturing over this.

Why is that, do you guys think, specifically?

My only conclusion is that liberals hate America and anything good for America is perceived by liberals as being bad.
That's true. Don't discount democrats going to war to protect Chinese interests.

Nonsense - Markets want predictability, the truth, and a PLAN. We didn't get that from Trump. So naturally they crashed. Donnie's dithering will end up costing tens of thousands of lives. But you'll never admit it. Sad :(
If it costs tens of thousands of democrat lives the suffering will be worth it. So far democrat cities have been hard hit and that's a good thing.

Anyone who would be against China losing a SUBSTANTIAL portion of their manufacturing is really stupid.

We need to bring back a ton of that manufacturing and Japan can certainly take on more.

This crisis is a great opportunity to take manufacturing away from China.

All your iPhones are made in China. Why? Those should all be made here....just as an example. ALL OF THEM....EVERY SINGLE IPHONE.

Sure, they could be made here. I purchased my iPhone X almost two years ago. The cost was $1,000. If it were American made, the cost would be somewhere in the $1,600 area. Smart phones are not a monopoly. Apple needs to compete with similar products that are also not American made.

It's that way with most every foreign product we buy. Cost rules with the American consumer.

Right, we need to reduce regulations so it’s not as expensive to produce here.

China will eventually lash out militarily after they regress economically; possibly unleash more bioweapons.
World War coming within 10 years max..

Yep, and we fucked ourselves by letting them become an economic superpower.

Squarely on the shoulders of the fuckhead globalists.

Can we get ONE liberal to admit it’s a good thing if we aren’t as reliant on China manufacturing?

How about the flip side? Can we get liberals in here to tell us why it’s bad for China to lose some manufacturing.

In Zhongnanhai, the area in central Beijing where leaders of the Chinese Communist Party and the state government have their offices, "there are now serious concerns over foreign companies withdrawing from China," a Chinese economic source said. "What has particularly been talked about is the clause in Japan's emergency economic package that encourages (and funds) the re-establishment of supply chains."

Fuck you China!

Let’s eat Sushi, NOT BATS!
In a pandemic, where are they going

I don't see how. He took action the day the WHO categorized it as a problem. Hell, the leftists new hero, Dr. Fuci said as late as January 21st that it wasn't going to be a problem for the US. And remember the Democrats like Piglosi who were encouraging people to ignore the virus because it's not going to be a problem.

I don't know why you single out Trump.......wait a minute, I take that back. I do know why you single him out.

China will not go willingly into the economic trash heap of history.
Especially after feasting on economic success for so many years.

We also need to shutter the number of Chinese funded research labs that so many American University's and College's have embraced.

Can we get ONE liberal to admit it’s a good thing if we aren’t as reliant on China manufacturing?

How about the flip side? Can we get liberals in here to tell us why it’s bad for China to lose some manufacturing.

You know the left are hypocrites. On one hand, they bitch about employee pay in this country, on the other hand, they support virtual open borders for immigrants to come here and take our jobs and lower pay for Americans.

There is only one true way to lessen our reliance on China manufacturing, and that is for Americans to buy American products. Tariffs made our products more competitive to China, and look who was complaining about that.

You know the left are hypocrites. On one hand, they bitch about employee pay in this country, on the other hand, they support virtual open borders for immigrants to come here and take our jobs and lower pay for Americans.

There is only one true way to lessen our reliance on China manufacturing, and that is for Americans to buy American products. Tariffs made our products more competitive to China, and look who was complaining about that.

Great post.

I agree, but I also think we are very over regulated for business.

You need a license to braid hair? Fuck that bullshit.

Americans buying American campaigns have been past total failures.

Americans buying American campaigns have been past total failures.

You have Toyotas assembled in Texas and Chevrolets assembled in Mexico.

Which one is American?

Anyone who would be against China losing a SUBSTANTIAL portion of their manufacturing is really stupid.

We need to bring back a ton of that manufacturing and Japan can certainly take on more.

This crisis is a great opportunity to take manufacturing away from China.

All your iPhones are made in China. Why? Those should all be made here....just as an example. ALL OF THEM....EVERY SINGLE IPHONE.

Sure, they could be made here. I purchased my iPhone X almost two years ago. The cost was $1,000. If it were American made, the cost would be somewhere in the $1,600 area. Smart phones are not a monopoly. Apple needs to compete with similar products that are also not American made.

It's that way with most every foreign product we buy. Cost rules with the American consumer.
The child slave labor thanks you for supporting their servitude

Forum List

Back