Hello Board

michiganFats

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2009
SE Michigan
Hi, I'm new here. I like what I see so far. Just so you know, I'm not a huge fan of either major political party, so if you want to run that neo-Con vs. Liberal bullcrap at me, don't bother.

Oh? I assume that's a reference to hierarchical authority, and not the specialized authority referred to by Bakunin. (i.e. the "authority of the electrician on electrical matters or the "authority" of the plumber on plumbing matters.)

Oh? I assume that's a reference to hierarchical authority, and not the specialized authority referred to by Bakunin. (i.e. the "authority of the electrician on electrical matters or the "authority" of the plumber on plumbing matters.)

I like me some bakunin and proudhon. its been a few years though since i read it so I'm not as familiar with it as I once was.

Last edited:
I like me some bakunin and proudhon. its been a few years though since i read it so I'm not as familiar with it as I once was.

Yeah me too.

I used to read those guys to my son instead of fairy tales.

Eventually he got bored and moved on to Nabokov and other lightweights of literature like that.

Forum List

Back