Zone1 Hello from Acadiana

Sep 8, 2024
Hello 👋

I'm on a quest to help put Trump back in office. Why? Because he's the only man that can be our savior from full future communism that's inevitable if Harris is elected. It's a must that Trump get elected. Our future depends on it. Other than that, I'm a hunter and avid fisherman who's retired. I have two grandkids I adore so I want them to have a prosperous future and an intact Constitution. Oh well, see you around the forums.

Welcome and well said. Like you I am retired and set. It isn't about our generation it is about the next generations having the same great country this has been and can be again. That only happens by cleaning out the Democrat rot that is infecting the country.

Hello. I'm on a quest to help put Trump back in office. Why? Because he's the only man that can be our savior from full future communism that's inevitable if Harris is elected. It's a must that Trump get elected. Our future depends on it. Other than that, I'm a hunter and avid fisherman who's retired. I have two grandkids I adore so I want them to have a prosperous future and an intact Constitution. Oh well, see you around the forums.

Welcome! Pull up a rifle and a rod and enjoy the forum. It is about 65-75% conservative and about 25-35% wackjob progressive headjobs. You'll know them right away as they are the folks who hate everything good and decent while claiming to know more about you than yourself. If they ever get to be too much, just put them on IGNORE. PS: study the rules here, all 2500 of them. :sad:

Hello 👋

I'm on a quest to help put Trump back in office. Why? Because he's the only man that can be our savior from full future communism that's inevitable if Harris is elected. It's a must that Trump get elected. Our future depends on it. Other than that, I'm a hunter and avid fisherman who's retired. I have two grandkids I adore so I want them to have a prosperous future and an intact Constitution. Oh well, see you around the forums.

voterepublican.jpg

Hello 👋

Hello and welcome.

Hello 👋

hehehe

Welcome! Pull up a rifle and a rod and enjoy the forum. It is about 65-75% conservative and about 25-35% wackjob progressive headjobs. You'll know them right away as they are the folks who hate everything good and decent while claiming to know more about you than yourself. If they ever get to be too much, just put them on IGNORE. PS: study the rules here, all 2500 of them. :sad:
Thank you and thanks for the heads up.

Hello 👋

Welcome and good luck !

I hope (for all our sakes) you are successful.

Hello 👋

Here's my bet. You don't know what Communism is.

Why? Because every so often, when Trump barks "Communist, Communist" at Biden or Kamala or whoever, we ask Trump supporters what Communism is. And the replies are usually so ignorant, so bad, so fucking stupid, and usually lacking in any substance whatsoever.

The last one, the only "evidence" Kamala is Communist was that she wants anti-price gouging legislation. So that, apparently, makes her a Communist. Even though many right wing states have, recently, had anti-price gouging legislation.

If you ask for a definition, it's usually "whatever I didn't like about the USSR" and usually they know nothing about the USSR.

Thank you. I hope so too.

Just for the sake of saving this thread, technically, the Intro forum isn't supposed to delve too deeply into POLITICS. Not sure why it matters, but I wouldn't go into politics too much here.

This forum is broken into three zones, each with different sets of rules just to make it really confusing (even though they generally all look the same to the user unless you make a point of looking for what particular zone a thread is in).

SUGGESTED READING:
  1. The Clean Start Rules (Creation standards-- how to START any thread):

Here's my bet. You don't know what Communism is.

Why? Because every so often, when Trump barks "Communist, Communist" at Biden or Kamala or whoever, we ask Trump supporters what Communism is. And the replies are usually so ignorant, so bad, so fucking stupid, and usually lacking in any substance whatsoever.

The last one, the only "evidence" Kamala is Communist was that she wants anti-price gouging legislation. So that, apparently, makes her a Communist. Even though many right wing states have, recently, had anti-price gouging legislation.

If you ask for a definition, it's usually "whatever I didn't like about the USSR" and usually they know nothing about the USSR.

A simple "hello" would do.

You really are boring.

Hello 👋

Welcome in, anyway.

Forum List

Back