Hello?

JoshuaZ

Apr 21, 2015
Hello, I'm a politically somewhat moderate progressive, who is interested in more diverse political discussion: I've spent a fair bit of time on Reddit, but the nature of the forums their makes group think of all sorts very easy, so I'm trying out here to see if there's more give and take while hopefully not too much incivility.

I'm a post-doc in math in Maine, so I get to see first hand both the things that the right is correct to complain about in modern high education (the bureaucracy and some of the political correctness) as well as to see where the left is correct (lack of funding). Most other issues, my stakes are a bit less personally informed.

WELCOME ABOARD MATEY!

We made room for ya.............this one said she was Moderate as well...............

We'll see.............

10499968_3.jpg

WELCOME ABOARD MATEY!

We made room for ya.............this one said she was Moderate as well...............

We'll see.............

Well, if it doesn't go well, you won't even need to force me out on the plank, I'll just jump in and kershplosh.

Hello, I'm a politically somewhat moderate progressive, who is interested in more diverse political discussion: I've spent a fair bit of time on Reddit, but the nature of the forums their makes group think of all sorts very easy, so I'm trying out here to see if there's more give and take while hopefully not too much incivility.

I'm a post-doc in math in Maine, so I get to see first hand both the things that the right is correct to complain about in modern high education (the bureaucracy and some of the political correctness) as well as to see where the left is correct (lack of funding). Most other issues, my stakes are a bit less personally informed.
SOOooooOOO WOOOOO!!! Wuttup negro we da bidness.

We should get along although you'll probably find me to the left of you on some social issues. Abortion? Love it! We should have more not less. The worlds over populated.

What do you think about man causing global warming?

Do you like science? This place is more than just politics. Do you believe in god? We talk about that stuff too. But mostly we fling poo at our opponents. As a moderate progressive I hope you let right wingers know exactly why they are wrong. This place is a blast especially 2016 election year. Hillary 2016! Lol

Welcome Jay-Z -- you Mainiac. :D

Oh God. I've been getting those jokes since I think 8th grade.

I've got family roots in Maine, so I'm just as Mainiacal. :thup:
good thing your not from Vaginia..
Hey I take offense. :mad:

Don't MAKE me go gangsta on yo ass.

giphy.gif
Or is it Virgina..Oklahoma is to hard to make fun of...
One day when the bullshit's over Virginia will, just as it once did with tobacco, be the marijuana growing capital of the WORLD!!! And who'll be laughing then??? :mad:

Wahaha!

Oh God. I've been getting those jokes since I think 8th grade.

giphy.gif
One day when the bullshit's over Virginia, just as with tobacco, will be the marijuana growing capital of the WORLD!!! And who'll be laughing then??? :mad:

Wahaha!
Yeah, thanks, i'll come and live with you..hell My old buddy is going to Durango to work on his own weed ranch...

giphy.gif
One day when the bullshit's over Virginia, just as with tobacco, will be the marijuana growing capital of the WORLD!!! And who'll be laughing then??? :mad:

Wahaha!
Yeah, thanks, i'll come and live with you..hell My old buddy is going to Durango to work on his own weed ranch...
I wish I had a weed ranch... :(

giphy.gif

Wahaha!
If they legalize it here i will, you can help, but bring your own clippers..

giphy.gif

Wahaha!
If they legalize it here i will, you can help, but bring your own clippers..
My man :thup:

:rofl:

Forum List

Back