Here we go again...NYPD beating unarmed black man on sidewalk!...in broad daylight!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
59RP0Wl0m4SpeLBLOKOCNKg3tYm4CanKFv47dAvcRsmCG0TFFqRZH5m0Lq4LVtuUPSVoX1qf0mbHpFFRgFY4ZT3ESnw9OrXiJeup3s4zymBUgSZvQkzXx2BpoyvVqEpNlM3UwOMzWDoxKIYU9Sc8uaZElWXdzut6JCCjxuX6IrfvRSqXsRFhM1AlKcfZNtiXZ3OtXWLKuX_sAYhdr224nFyZJnvur_TRJzqBOBsWJXGBzMSnT9TDBGju-B67d9e1G8NK37DIhtHv4LctkoEGSioaVEEPBvByAkdsMBlrJg8I5JAkG2PQE89f4feApA=s0-d-e1-ft

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Not often I literally lol at an online pic.
Well done.

Where did the black guy learn how to play chess, San Quentin? :badgrin:
Wasn't he your cell mate?
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I knew that would get your attention!
You're trying to get my attention? I told you, I don't go that way...gay boy.
Naturally you would turn the subject toward gay sex. :lol:
Now don't ruin asaratis' thread with your perversion.
:rofl: I'm just calling you out for what you are.

Now dont ruin asaratis' thread with your butt sex dreams.

We don't really need your shit on this thread, cowboy! Buzz off!
He is just joking. Calm, down...francis.
I'm guessing from the footwear, he's an undercover cop exchanging information about the word on the street. The guy likely has a lot more sense and better judgment than well over half of the thread hijackers here on USMB.

I'm guessing from the footwear, he's an undercover cop exchanging information about the word on the street. The guy likely has a lot more sense and better judgment than well over half of the thread hijackers here on USMB.
Oh, you wanted a serious discussion...with your title and pic. It was funny...so was SJ's post.

Oh, you wanted a serious discussion...with your title and pic. It was funny...so was SJ's post.
I agree. It's hard to judge intent when reading posts as opposed to chatting over a beer or three!

:beer:

Forum List

Back