Here's One Reason Why FEMA Is Doing Such a Terrible Job

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Here's One Reason Why FEMA Is Doing Such a Terrible Job

3 Oct 2024 ~~ By David Strom

As with so many things these days, that resilience has eroded to the point that, except in certain areas of the country like Florida, it hardly exists.
You have probably seen many of the same videos I have, in which North Carolina residents are begging for help and wondering where FEMA is. Aside from funding migrants, that is. It seems to be doing a fine job at that, exhausting the funds that should be going to help Helene's victims.

Why is FEMA so awful? Or, should I say, why other than the fact that Alejandro Mayorkas, the most destructive man in America, is in charge of it?

According to FEMA itself, it's #1 priority is no longer responding to emergencies but promoting Diversity, Equity, and inclusion.
As victims are suffering and dying in Appalachia, FEMA is focused on trans migrants of color who may feel uncomfortable getting help from religious organizations.
~Snip~
FEMA is, as with every bureaucracy under the Harris/Biden administration, obsessed with microaggressions, affirming fetishists, and distributing benefits by race. Kamala Harris herself has said that disaster aid should be distributed by race in order to promote equity.

~Snip~
I don't know about you, but I find it disgusting and dispiriting that our federal government is filled with incompetent ideologues and worse. Our health bureaucrats are insane, FEMA is focused on trans migrants, and our Secret Service seems determined to get Donald Trump shot.
It is mystifying that so many Americans are OK with this state of affairs. Are they so driven by partisan hatred that they don't care about their fellow citizens, or just so brainwashed that they don't notice the decline?
~Snip~
But I remember Katrina and its aftermath, and the media was laser-focused on both the real and imagined flaws of the Bush administration's response. This time around, hardly anybody commented on the fact that Joe Biden was on the beach for days during the height of the hurricane.
You would think they would at least feel free to criticize him. He is, after all, a white man.

Commentary:
It appears that Samaratins Purse was first on the ground even before the Red Cross,
Remember it's not just the larger towns like Asheville, Spartenburg, or Augusta
Killing mostly white conservatives, one disaster at a time.
Have we forgotten what was done in East Palestine, Ohio?
There's a story going around that FEMA just bulldozed a village near Ashville.

Last edited:
Kamala is in charge. Biden has referred to her as President numerous times in the past several years.

Forum List

Back