Herschel Walker speaks on meeting Trump, Reagan...Georgia candidates Walker & Warnock will debate on Oct 14 in Savannah, Georgia (Warnock's hometown)

You're kidding, right? With the sizable amount of evidence in many elected positions of men and women not very intellectual in our nation, Walker is quite qualified.
YES, he is........................for republicans.
Just like these people are.

"You have to accept the fact that the government totally wants to provide surveillance on every part of your life," Greene told her followers in the latest episode of 'MTG Live.'
"They want to know when you are eating, they want to know if you are eating a cheeseburger - which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish."

She continued, "So you will probably get a little zap inside your body and that is saying 'no, no, don't eat a real cheeseburger, eat the fake burger,' the fake meat from Bill Gates.
They probably also want to know when you go to the bathroom, and if your bowel movements are on time or consistent. I mean, what else do these people want to know?"

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they have found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun," Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said.
"We know there's been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM (Bureau of Land Management) can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate," the congressman asked Eberlien.
The sad thing is that many elected people have been around for many decades and are still not very bright.
The new ones are dumber, and it shows, Trump exposed that.

Herschel Walker’s handlers putting him in a debate with Raphael Warnock would be just plain cruel but I’d still enjoy every single second.

Walker makes Sarah Palin look like a member of NASA

“I'm not going to respond to anything because you know that's not a debate, and you know that,” Walker said. “You've got people that are contributors to his campaign and it's in this room that only two people gonna see it on a Sunday night, I think. NFL Football, I am giving you an opportunity to be statewide so everybody can see what it is, see the contrast between the two of us. I don't know how you can ask for anything better.”

nice word salad, Sunday is the new Thursday.

Forum List

Back