Hertz Will Be Filing for Bankruptcy

Governments have intentionally sent the world spiraling towards a Great Depression.

That seems unbelievable but I guess 3 months without revenue can sink anybody. Now they have to screw their creditors to come back after the virus is gone. China did this to us....never forget.

They are only the beginning of this.................They were probably smarter than many who are holding out for this option.

“Tearful, heartfelt announcements about small-business closures are popping up on websites and Facebook pages around the country,” Washington Post reporter Heather Long wrote. “Analysts warn this is only the beginning of the worst wave of small-business bankruptcies and closures since the Great Depression.”

Governments have intentionally sent the world spiraling towards a Great Depression.

That seems unbelievable but I guess 3 months without revenue can sink anybody. Now they have to screw their creditors to come back after the virus is gone. China did this to us....never forget.
Did they now, I wonder about that.... I think China had ample help from democrats who obviously control CIA and the National Security Council to this day! Fauci is a monster, and it is proving almost diabolical how that monster succeeded in getting the entire show shut down for China, and their democratic party allies, the thing both China and its democratic party allies most wanted in all of creation, just in time for the upcoming election!

Trump got played by Fauci massively, and tens of millions of ruined American lives later we are just beginning to realize the true scope of that ruin. China is way to confident in this matter, they have a trump card they have played that we do not know of, but I know this, those mega democratic party billionaires who every leftist boy & girl suck the toes of, are all of them uniformly against the United States, Gates, Bezos, Soros, Bloomberg, Dorsey, all of them are firmly allied to the CCP....

China didn't do this absent serious inside help from a totally treasonous democratic party and its minions.......

Rental car requests have plummeted 95% over last year.

Will they be selling some of their trucks............mine has a lot of miles on it.........maybe get a deal here.

Forum List

Back