"he's America's Hitler" JD Vance

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole ... or that he's America's Hitler".

What JD Vance thinks of Trump. And now he's his VP candidate.

Trump literally couldn't find anyone suitable enough who hasn't said negative things about Trump for VP, so he went with someone who thinks he might be "America's Hitler"

Zeig Heil.

Apparently, they've patched up the relationship.

I'm sitting here wondering why the fuck it even matters, to people who'd never be voting for either of them anyway.
R.7bf5a477dac9fc88d99dda91175caf2c

Blah, the leftists here just want to run their yaps because they have shit-all to run on.

"I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole ... or that he's America's Hitler".

Trump literally couldn't find anyone suitable enough who hasn't said negative things about Trump for VP, so he went with someone who thinks he might be "America's Hitler"

Zeig Heil.
based on what youve said it seems like hes the perfect choice,,

donald trump thanks you for your support,,

Zeig Heil.
So you going to demonize Vance. Good luck.

Zeig Heil.
Like him/don't like him? Doesn't matter. Magaturds will fall in line like the cucks they are...

Like him/don't like him? Doesn't matter. Magaturds will fall in line like the cucks they are...
Projection doesn't work anymore. The same old tired Alinsky crap has run its course. Enjoy watching freedom ring for the next four years after Trump reclaims the WH in Jan. I hope Biden and his scum clean the excrement from the floor and remove all the cocaine.

Zeig Heil.
People's minds and ideas can evolve. It's only people like you whose minds remain static, unconvinced of that fact.

Naw, I live here, I don't know what your immigration status is but if this post ^^^ is any indication, you'll be getting in line in short order as work on the wall begins again next year.
Born and raised American citizen. Thus, I don't need to explain myself to the likes of magaturds. :rolleyes: Anything else you need to throw at the wall before we all decide you're a clueless idiot? :dunno:

Forum List

Back