🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

He's Done! Catholic Joe Biden Reverses Long-Time Support On Abortion Hyde Amendment

His old Democrat supporters are letting him have it. He's now joined the new Democrat extremists of his party.

Biden Caves to Democrat Extremists, Ends Decades-Long Support of Hyde Amendment That Bars Federal Funding of Abortions

Its about goddamned time.
Yes. Well past time we should pretend our tax dollars going to PP aren’t funding abortions. Let’s get this shit right out in the open. Democrats WILL force you to finance infanticide.

Infanticide is against the law dipshit.
According to you assholes it isn’t .

According to what?

Your made up stupidity.

Can you cite one law in America which make infanticide legal?
New York. Abortion at birth.

Yes. Well past time we should pretend our tax dollars going to PP aren’t funding abortions. Let’s get this shit right out in the open. Democrats WILL force you to finance infanticide.

According to you assholes it isn’t .

According to what?

Your made up stupidity.

Can you cite one law in America which make infanticide legal?
New York. Abortion at birth.

What law are you claiming?

His old Democrat supporters are letting him have it. He's now joined the new Democrat extremists of his party.

Biden Caves to Democrat Extremists, Ends Decades-Long Support of Hyde Amendment That Bars Federal Funding of Abortions

You people can’t even figure out what sex a child is let alone when life begins.

People don't decide what sex a child is.

But did you momma decide for you?
God did that. My mom was smart enough to know what was up.

I like extra crispy, but I just said Colonel Sanders because I live about 20 minutes from the very first KFC in Corbin, Ky.

In the early 60's my Parents were invited to a KFC franchise shindig down in KY somewhere... One of my mother's childhood friends and her husband owned 3 or 4 KFC's and was pulling in the cash like a 2 dollar hooker on Sat. night... Dad had 20 years seniority on the Railroad and was not going to give that up for any damn chicken... Later in life he kicked himself in the butt... :banghead:

I know, I know... :offtopic: So bite me...

I like politicians that are willing to negotiate, but I can't stand politicians that you know are just saying things on the campaign trail to get elected. This is just another reason I will not vote for him.

If it is between Trump and Biden, it looks like I'll be writing in Colonel Sanders.
Biden said literally last week he wasn’t interested in repealing Hyde. He is toast with Strong Pro-Life borderline Dems. They'll stay home on election day.
Are there really any pro-life Democrats? I mean, the way Democrats have been removing all abortion restrictions, pretty soon it will be legal to kill your pre-schooler. I don't think I've heard of any push-back from Dems about abortion up until birth.

There are laws against murder asshole.
You don't think performing an abortion on a full-term baby is murder?

So what's the stance now? Abortion up to the first five years?

Biden is the master of cuckery, surprised to not see him cave earlier.

Forum List

Back