Hey all you Republicans, is that what you mean by ..PORK?

Not a day goes by without hearing the right wingers whining that the COVID relief bill is filled with 'pork' put in by democrats. Does this qualify...Ted Cruz Got $35 Million For Billionaire Fracking Donors In Last COVID-19 Aid: Report

It's not all "right wingers" complaining about the pork. Attaching a needed relief bill to an extraneous Congressional wishlist of goodies is a kind of extortion. Trump was right to call them on it. And you'll very, very rarely catch me typing the words "Trump was right". Of course, he caved, and I doubt that his intentions were ever anything more than political, but shining a light on the way Congress screws us is important.

Not a day goes by without hearing the right wingers whining that the COVID relief bill is filled with 'pork' put in by democrats. Does this qualify...Ted Cruz Got $35 Million For Billionaire Fracking Donors In Last COVID-19 Aid: Report

It's not all "right wingers" complaining about the pork. Attaching a needed relief bill to an extraneous Congressional wishlist of goodies is a kind of extortion. Trump was right to call them on it. And you'll very, very rarely catch me typing the words "Trump was right". Of course, he caved, and I doubt that his intentions were ever anything more than political, but shining a light on the way Congress screws us is important.

In addition, Comrade Ben is lying. The "$35 million" was just Paycheck Protection funds that were available to all businesses impacted by Wuhan designer virus closures.

In addition, Comrade Ben is lying. The "$35 million" was just Paycheck Protection funds that were available to all businesses impacted by Wuhan designer virus closures.
Ya right...(chuckle)

Ya right...(chuckle)

You didn't read your own link from Huffing Glue...

Typical. You Marxists haven't got the attention span of a goldfish.

Ya right...(chuckle)

Best response you got?

Oil and Gas operations were probably left out to appease lefty environmental LOBBYISTS by the dems in congress, and Cruz was just trying to lobby for a big industry in his State.

So is lobbying like speech now to progs? Lefty lobbying, OK, Rightly Lobbying, Crime, right?

Hey Ben, get a......

CLUE.png

The source of the article (printed by Yahoo and Huffington ) is a non profit quasi political action group called "BailoutWatch" that exists only to spread propaganda and undermine the fossil fuel industry. BailoutWatch is affiliated with the militant global warming "Climate Nexus".

It wasn't available to the fracking industry until Cruz got them to change the rules.

The source of the article (printed by Yahoo and Huffington ) is a non profit quasi political action group called "BailoutWatch" that exists only to spread propaganda and undermine the fossil fuel industry. BailoutWatch is affiliated with the militant global warming "Climate Nexus".
So Cruz didn't get the rules changed so the Wilks Brothers could get their hands on $35 million?

So Cruz didn't get the rules changed so the Wilks Brothers could get their hands on $35 million?
A single senator doesn't have the power to change the rules. Cruz is the bad guy because he is a republican and an easy target for the hypocrite PAC that that wants to eliminate fossil fuel. Here's how it works, BailoutWatch is admittedly a one trick pony. It researches the fossil fuel industry for their (legal) donations to (only?) republicans and then engages in political blackmail by accusing them of collusion. Bernie Sanders got 265,000 from the oil industry but Bailout will never tell you. Democrats don't have to worry..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back