Hey cancel culture what's next?

Arlington National cemetery, Valley Forge national park, the Statue of Liberty? Want to replace it with Mao, Pol Pot or Lenin? Just wondering.
I cant wait till they start cancelling themselves out of the inner cities...oh wait a minute....that is already happing with the black on black murders.....

Arlington National cemetery, Valley Forge national park, the Statue of Liberty? Want to replace it with Mao, Pol Pot or Lenin? Just wondering.
In the immortal words of Janis Joplin: Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose. Liberals want to strip us of everything and penalize and tax us for our race in an effort to "combat" racism/colonialism/Patriarchy whatever bullshit concepts they pull out of that Chinese/Soros funded black/liberal pseudo intellectual bullshit. The events of the last few months didn't just happen spontaneously. 9/11 didn't work, so foreign nationals are funding the media and radical groups...I know how it sounds, but look at the facts, many of you are smarter than I am. This shitstorm didn't happen all by itself. Artificial calls for impeachment, suddenly Covid 19 destroys the economy and now this media driven George Floyd criminal deluxe is a martyr to the new improved kkk, the "BLM"? The same BLM that isn't really concerned with the actual huge black on black murder rate. No, just rioting and being self riotous. So, WHAT was really going here in the last 9 months?

Stop with the foolish exaggeration. Nothing will happen to these places, which honor the United States of America and our heroes and values. The only things being taken down or changed are those that dishonor US values and highlight the traitorous among us. This "cancel culture" thing is perfectly ridiculous. I'm glad that my city removed the confederate statue that some idiots put up in a prominent place at a traffic circle. l hope that it will be replaced by something that represents American values, or at least a beautiful garden.

Stop with the foolish exaggeration. Nothing will happen to these places, which honor the United States of America and our heroes and values. The only things being taken down or changed are those that dishonor US values and highlight the traitorous among us. This "cancel culture" thing is perfectly ridiculous. I'm glad that my city removed the confederate statue that some idiots put up in a prominent place at a traffic circle. l hope that it will be replaced by something that represents American values, or at least a beautiful garden.
It may an exaggeration to you, but not to rioters and protesters doing these things.

Chainsaw along the Mason-Dixon line and shove the whole thing into the Gulf of Mexico.

Wrong, your idiots, blm, are tearing down statues of abolitionists. These people are beyond stupid.

You were not expecting what was next:

What's up at Valley Forge besides not selling "confederate" flags? And why the hell were they ever sold there?
Hey benny. Don't know about the flags, but with the rioters ripping just about everything else in site I was wondering what was coming next.

Blah blah blah......just get to point and say you and your merry band of leftists want things replaced with your perceived American values.
You define hate speech.
You define who and what are racist.
Ect......

Statues-for-Equality-NYC-2.jpg

Blah blah blah......just get to point and say you and your merry band of leftists want things replaced with your perceived American values.
You define hate speech.
You define who and what are racist.
Ect......
[/ QUOTE]
You sure are nuts. Replacing American monuments with Mao, Pol Pot, Lenin? What in the hell are you talking about? Don't you know any history? This sounds like something from a conspiracy website.

Forum List

Back