Hey, Do Any Of You Guys Remember This?

Yes, blame the victim. Show us all who you really are, scumbag.

Got any proof the story is real?

No, just some obscure rumor that Ivana herself discredited.

Try again bed wetter.

Her SWORN TESTIMONY is real -- idiot. Jesus Christ. Did the conservatives on this forum all decide to forget their anti-tard meds this morning or something?

Last edited:
So, again, a disgruntled, pissed off wife being divorced and cut out of millions, claims she was raped...

There was a time, according to Hillary, when all women who claimed such things were to be believed...and then even Hillary flip-flopped on that one, pulling that statement off of her campaign web site...

Loserterians really are the trash of our society and want the worse for anyone that isn't rich. Most of these people the funny thing is are poorer than shit and live in double wides.

So, again, a disgruntled, pissed off wife being divorced and cut out of millions, claims she was raped...

There was a time, according to Hillary, when all women who claimed such things were to be believed...and then even Hillary flip-flopped on that one, pulling that statement off of her campaign web site...

I did not say I blame the victim. I said there is a possibility she could be lying. I also pointed out that even Hillary knows just because a woman claims something doesn't automatically mean she's telling the truth.

If a woman suddenly claimed YOU raped her should we automatically believe her simply because she said so...or should we demand her claim be proven?

Let it go lefties. Hillary's husband was a serial rapist and abuser of women and Hillary was a world class enabler for her husband's abuse (remember the "bimbo Eruption Squad"?) . She sold her soul for reflected political power.
so whitey it's ok that our president is a rapist and grabbing the pussy is now ok??

Loserterians really are the trash of our society and want the worse for anyone that isn't rich. Most of these people the funny thing is are poorer than shit and live in double wides.
No need to talk about your fellow Libstains like that. Lighten up taker.

How do the conservative degenerates feel about the fact that they voted for a rapist?
Oh stop, you butt hurt sore loser, snowflake ... you REALLY don't want to get into this argument considering on the opposite side of the coin are the Clintons... (The WHITE BILL COSBY & The ENABLER)

People who live in glass houses, as they say, should NOT throw rocks. :p

Let it go lefties. Hillary's husband was a serial rapist and abuser of women and Hillary was a world class enabler for her husband's abuse (remember the "bimbo Eruption Squad"?) . She sold her soul for reflected political power.
so whitey it's ok that our president is a rapist and grabbing the pussy is now ok??
Story is bullshit. Besides, was it ok when Billy was raping numerous women while his skank wife was covering it all up?
Do us all a favor and take a long walk on a short plank.

Story is bullshit. Besides, was it ok when Billy was raping numerous women while his skank wife was covering it all up?
Do us all a favor and take a long walk on a short plank.
billy raping was bs not so drump whose wife testified and then was bought off What a slime bag you repubs put into our wh

Oh, this is only the start for El Cheeto. He will be crying when he announces his resignation.

Hey, Do Any Of You Guys Remember This?

Remember when president-rigged-elect Trump raped his first wife? Remember when she testified under oath that he raped her? Remember how after he had a botched bald spot removal surgery the narcissist-elect went into a furious rage and raped Ivana because she used the same surgeon?

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

How does it feel to have voted for a rapist? Is that what you conservatives mean when you're talking about "family values?"

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
LOL I love South Park! Great story line this year. The 'Member Berries theme is a riot.

south-park-member-berries-SYTFE.png

48642554.cached.jpg

Remember when president-rigged-elect Trump raped his first wife? Remember when she testified under oath that he raped her? Remember how after he had a botched bald spot removal surgery the narcissist-elect went into a furious rage and raped Ivana because she used the same surgeon?

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

How does it feel to have voted for a rapist? Is that what you conservatives mean when you're talking about "family values?"

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

The butthurt will never end, will it?

This case has been debunked dozens of times on this very forum. Oh well, some people have short memories indeed.

Forum List

Back