Hey, Do Any Of You Guys Remember This?

You see the OP will not tell us if Trump was charged with rape, convicted of rape, or time served for rape. Notice that?

How do the conservative degenerates feel about the fact that they voted for a rapist?
Was he charged and convicted of rape? How much time did he serve?
No just charged by his wife who was bought off
Charged? That's a lie. In fact she disputes it was rape.....and claims Trump would make a great President.

Ivana Trump, Donald’s 1st Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Ivana disputed a story published by The Daily Beast that reported that she had accused Trump of rape in a court deposition from the 1990s. The scene is written in graphic detail in Harry Hurt III’s book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, according to The Daily Beast.

The book depicts the rape claim, which stems from an accusation Ivana made during divorce proceedings, that Trump assaulted her after he used her plastic surgeon for a scalp-reduction surgery to remove a bald spot. “Your f – – king doctor has ruined me!” Trump yelled at Ivana, according to the book.

The Lost Tycoon details Trump pulling out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, before forcing himself on her sexually.

After the 1993 book was published, Ivana clarified her remarks in a statement, according to the Post:

“As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

When the story re-surfaced in July, she defended her ex-husband.

In a statement to CNN, Ivana said:

I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.

How do the conservative degenerates feel about the fact that they voted for a rapist?
Was he charged and convicted of rape? How much time did he serve?
No just charged by his wife who was bought off
Charged? That's a lie. In fact she disputes it was rape.....and claims Trump would make a great President.

Ivana Trump, Donald’s 1st Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Ivana disputed a story published by The Daily Beast that reported that she had accused Trump of rape in a court deposition from the 1990s. The scene is written in graphic detail in Harry Hurt III’s book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, according to The Daily Beast.

The book depicts the rape claim, which stems from an accusation Ivana made during divorce proceedings, that Trump assaulted her after he used her plastic surgeon for a scalp-reduction surgery to remove a bald spot. “Your f – – king doctor has ruined me!” Trump yelled at Ivana, according to the book.

The Lost Tycoon details Trump pulling out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, before forcing himself on her sexually.

After the 1993 book was published, Ivana clarified her remarks in a statement, according to the Post:

“As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

When the story re-surfaced in July, she defended her ex-husband.

In a statement to CNN, Ivana said:

I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.

My guess is 10 million ,,, What's yours?

LOL. I love discussing topics with conspiracy theorists. So you think Ivana was really raped 30 years ago, was bought off for $10M and is still lying about it 30 years later? Fucking awesome.

LOL. I love discussing topics with conspiracy theorists. So you think Ivana was really raped 30 years ago, was bought off for $10M and is still lying about it 30 years later? Fucking awesome.
No one wants to get on the revenge minded billionaires bad side Can you at least understand that ?? All his 3 wives were bought off including the one now

Her SWORN TESTIMONY is real -- idiot. Jesus Christ. Did the conservatives on this forum all decide to forget their anti-tard meds this morning or something?

She RECANTED her "testimony" bed wetter. Of course every allegation against Bill was a bullshit allegation in your "mind" I suppose.

Ivana Trump said:
"I wish to say that on one occasion during 1989, Mr Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage.

"As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it fuck face.

Remember when Donald said that if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he'd be dating her? This is the man you conservative "family values" frauds voted for.

Her SWORN TESTIMONY is real -- idiot. Jesus Christ. Did the conservatives on this forum all decide to forget their anti-tard meds this morning or something?

She RECANTED her "testimony" bed wetter. Of course every allegation against Bill was a bullshit allegation in your "mind" I suppose.

Ivana Trump said:
"I wish to say that on one occasion during 1989, Mr Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage.

"As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it fuck face.

I already posted that in this thread -- ya fucking inbred. Post #20. Try to keep up. I realize this readin' stuff is pretty hard, but just try. As a lawyer already explained, that type of statement is common when a large settlement is involved.

I think that every past POTUS have some "skeletons in their closets". Just some were more obvious to be exposed than others.

I am not saying that Rape is justified. Because, it is not. It is criminal. But former Bill Clinton was no angel. Of course, that scandal happened during his Presidency.

Remember when Donald admitted to having "numerous" affairs with married women?

Trump wrote that he once considered an open marriage with his first wife, and in his book "The Art of the Comeback" he said: "If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."

Trump has also said: "I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."​

GOP senator calls out Donald Trump’s ‘many affairs’ in lengthy tweetstorm

How many affairs with married women do you think Trump has had over the years, conservative "family values" frauds? 10? 20? 100? More?

I already posted that in this thread -- ya fucking inbred. Post #20. Try to keep up. I realize this readin' stuff is pretty hard, but just try. As a lawyer already explained, that type of statement is common when a large settlement is involved.[/QUOTE]

You really believe your tripe is even worth reading?

Regardless, I don't care if Trump skull fucked her then blew her brains out. He would still be s superior person than YOU.

You're a treasonous ignorant piece of marxist shit. A nation can deal with killers, traitors are far worse. The best thing you will ever contribute to the planet will be fertilizer.

48642554.cached.jpg

Remember when president-rigged-elect Trump raped his first wife? Remember when she testified under oath that he raped her? Remember how after he had a botched bald spot removal surgery the narcissist-elect went into a furious rage and raped Ivana because she used the same surgeon?

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

How does it feel to have voted for a rapist? Is that what you conservatives mean when you're talking about "family values?"

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
I'll bet you're all moist after that.

Forum List

Back