Hey....Let's Just All Vote By Mail So Democrats Can Steal The Election....Shall We?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Several Democrat controlled states have instituted mail-in elections.

So if you want to make sure your vote really won't count....let's all change to that electoral system.

That way we won't have to worry about getting infected and Democrats can keep controlling their states by throwing out any unwanted Republican votes.

I bet the Democrats....although very unpopular...will take back the Senate.

Waddasay????

The motto here in Oregon is "Vote early, vote often" ... the trick is to mail in each ballot separately, if you stuff them all in a large manila envelope the election officials get suspicious ...

... or so I've heard ...

So if you want to make sure your vote really won't count....let's all change to that electoral system.

That way we won't have to worry about getting infected and Democrats can keep controlling their states by throwing out any unwanted Republican votes.

Waddasay????

So much for a secret ballot.

Waddasay????
It was Republicans convicted in the last election for hiding mail in votes.

I won’t even absentee vote. Only in person day of. Gives a little less chance of it being fooled with, unless ballot stuffing goes on.

Waddasay????

The ballot is still secret. Honestly, where do you people come up with this stuff? Go watch your local office open the ballots. The ballots are separated from the envelope and then the ballot is scanned and counted along with hundreds of others. The ballot isn't tied to the envelope in any way.

The motto here in Oregon is "Vote early, vote often" ... the trick is to mail in each ballot separately, if you stuff them all in a large manila envelope the election officials get suspicious ...

... or so I've heard ...
The voices in your head are NOT a reliable source.

I filled out 20 ballots in the 2016 general election ... neighbors who won't vote brought them by for me to fill out ... they sign them and off they go to the elections office ... all perfectly legal in Oregon ... I never asked for this in any way that could be presented as evidence in a court-of-law ...

I filled out 20 ballots in the 2016 general election ... neighbors who won't vote brought them by for me to fill out ... they sign them and off they go to the elections office ... all perfectly legal in Oregon ... I never asked for this in any way that could be presented as evidence in a court-of-law ...

You are an idiot...and a lying one at that.

Waddasay????

Here in WA state we've been doing that for a few years now...…..yeah suspicious outcomes for sure

Waddasay????

Exactly.....especially since the outside envelopes require some information that really should be kept private, but is out there for all to see

Waddasay????
It was Republicans convicted in the last election for hiding mail in votes.
Yeah....Democrats never press charges against other Democrats.

Forum List

Back