Hey, MSM and Dimms, let’s not forget that the Virginia Governor is racist.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
You guys dropped that shit pretty quickly huh?

All the Top government officials in Virginia are racist and you guys forget about it after 2 weeks?

Get on that shit! 24/7 coverage until the RACIST VIRGINIA GOVERNOR RESIGNS!

We hope he resigns, eventually, once succession is sorted out.

You hoped Republican ratfukking would overturn the will of the voters. Such attempted election theft on your part won't work. The voters elected Democrats to institute Democratic policies, so Democrats need to remain in the offices.

We hope he resigns, eventually, once succession is sorted out.

You hoped Republican ratfukking would overturn the will of the voters. Such attempted election theft on your part won't work. The voters elected Democrats to institute Democratic policies, so Democrats need to remain in the offices.
Lol you fucking hack

Just a reminder, Dimms and MSM, let’s not forget about this shit.

Remember, black face/KKK....

Demands for his resignation?

Where did that shit go?

Never forget!

You guys dropped that shit pretty quickly huh?

All the Top government officials in Virginia are racist and you guys forget about it after 2 weeks?

Get on that shit! 24/7 coverage until the RACIST VIRGINIA GOVERNOR RESIGNS!

Actually I prefer to take another lesson from this.

Make the other side actually go through the process of removing someone, don't knuckle under.

So if you are a college professor being singled out for conservative views, make them fire you. If you are a company that is accused of simply being nice to conservatives, make them go through with a boycott.

Stop giving up so fast. As seen here, the other side (or in this case their own side) doesn't have the balls to go through with impeachment or an actual removal process.

Right now people give up based on a small vocal minority swearing to "do something" if said person doesn't resign or disappear.

make them go through the motions before giving up.

Lol you fucking hack

Awwww. Looks like someone's upset because his party's ratfukking attempt won't work.

Just a coincidence that the Gov and Lit Gov ran into trouble at the same time, and an (R) was next in succession?

No, it wasn't a coincidence.

Fuck the republicans. Just because i call you out on your repugnancy, doesnt mean i am a republican. Shallow dumbfuck.
Havent you noticed almost every time allegations come out against a politician, there is a reason?
Of course you dont. Because you are a sheep. Baaaaah baaaaah

Hey, MSM and Dimms, let’s not forget that the Virginia Governor is racist.

I know he should be a Republican...

Why hasn’t the racist governor resigned?

So typical of racist liberals. Complete hypocrites.

How do you know if a liberal is racist? Trick question...they all are. Libbies exploit minorities and keep them enslaved in
Exchange for votes to stay in power.

Racist as fuck

Libs, all you have to do in order to not be hypocritical cvnts is to riot in Richmond until the governor resigns.

The governor of Virginia is a straight up racist!

He must resign and run off into obscurity in shame! Right? Isn’t that how this works?

You should all realize by now, as I keep telling you, the left do not stand for a thing. They don't give a shit about blacks. Only how powerful of a political weapon they are. They hate blacks. Especially the ones that are.not left of center. They hate them more than they hate Trump. Trust that.

They do not care. If they are patronizing them for political gain, they are using them for financial gain.

This keeps being proven every day.

Last edited:
Oh come on. That picture was clearly the result of a Drinking Game. He lost.

Forum List

Back