Hey, Mueller, call the president on his fake "bluff"

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The Trump team is now daring Mueller to testify, after .....keep this in mind....after the shit for brains said, he does not want to testify.....So leave it to team Trump to now go on record and say to his American Stupid.....Mueller doesn't want to testify and say to my face and my adoring Nazi Nuts, ie the senate and congression GOP lap dogs that I'm guilty as hell.

So to Robert Mueller, please call this clown on his dare, agree to testify and put a period behind a history that will leave you and the country victorious in getting rid of a treasonous low life clown who should be behind bars having his butt ho pierced, by every minority he's bravely attacked with secret service looking on!!

The Trump team is now daring Mueller to testify, after .....keep this in mind....after the shit for brains said, he does not want to testify.....So leave it to team Trump to now go on record and say to his American Stupid.....Mueller doesn't want to testify and say to my face and my adoring Nazi Nuts, ie the senate and congression GOP lap dogs that I'm guilty as hell.

So to Robert Mueller, please call this clown on his dare, agree to testify and put a period behind a history that will leave you and the country victorious in getting rid of a treasonous low life clown who should be behind bars having his butt ho pierced, by every minority he's bravely attacked with secret service looking on!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........Orangeman bad!!!!

... and still no Russian connection

Hey stupid fuckhead, we paid this mother fucker 30 fucking million dollars to investigate Trump Russia collusion. The fact that 2 years and 2000 subpoenas later, 500 interviews, and 1.5 million documents, he had nothing he doesn't get to just walk away and take the money. He needs to answer a lot of fucking questions about this entire investigation.

Trump does not have to testify because he has done nothing wrong and all it would be is a fishing expedition to try to perjure the president. I'd tell them to fuck off too.

Mueller should be required to testify. He spent $35 million of our money and two years of the our time investigating.

At any rate I am beginning to suspect this is a big game played on us by the elites. It could be the whole thing was nothing but disinformation to keep Americans divided, while the elites continue to screw us.

Hey stupid fuckhead, we paid this mother fucker 30 fucking million dollars to investigate Trump Russia collusion. The fact that 2 years and 2000 subpoenas later, 500 interviews, and 1.5 million documents, he had nothing he doesn't get to just walk away and take the money. He needs to answer a lot of fucking questions about this entire investigation.
Mueller was tasked with far more than investigating "collusion". In fact, he found multiple crimes committed by people in the Trump campaign and administration. Some of them are in jail or will be in jail soon.

Mueller was tasked with far more than investigating "collusion". In fact, he found multiple crimes committed by people in the Trump campaign and administration. Some of them are in jail or will be in jail soon.
Hell most of Congress and much of the federal bureaucracy, should be in jail.

Well maybe Muller knows more than you, Trump doesn't play bluffs. He means exactly what he says then he follows it up with action.

But dont you want to know everything that Mueller didnt report on? There is incriminating information about the FBI and CIA colluding with the Hillary Campaign to do a coup on this country? Doesnt that bother you? Or are you just stupid black broad like in the youtube video?

Sure but none of their "crimes" had anything to do with Trump or Russian collusion.

Hell some of "crimes" that they were prosecuted for were decades old.

Trump does not have to testify because he has done nothing wrong and all it would be is a fishing expedition to try to perjure the president. I'd tell them to fuck off too.
And you can type this shit without your fuckin hands locking up on ya, can ya? You know, we all know that orange Russia loving bastard is guilty as hell, you know he is. But check this we, you and I the tax payers spent 400 million, 9 years, 68 days and 46 minutes investigating Hillary and still you sorry dumb mf's couldn't convict...so miss me on this money trail bullshit.

Mueller is a coward plain and simple-and both sides of the aisle have said this.

Mueller is a coward plain and simple-and both sides of the aisle have said this.

Absolutely he's the biggest coward I've ever seen. He takes millions of taxpayer dollars, gives us 400 pages of crap and at the end says he can't say the president is guilty or not guilty.

WTF did we spend this fucking money for?

Absolutely he's the biggest coward I've ever seen. He takes millions of taxpayer dollars, gives us 400 pages of crap and at the end says he can't say the president is guilty or not guilty.

WTF did we spend this fucking money for?
That's what happens when you investigate a person in search of a crime.. IOW - Witchhunt..

But an under reported real reason leftists are grasping at the straws is to distract from the people that were in charge of government while Trump was busy not-colluding with Putin.....

You know... The people that gave Putin control of 20% if America's Uranium before Putin gave the Clinton's $Millions...

The people that promised to be more "flexible".

The people that did nothing to help the Ukraine after Putin grabbed a chunk of it.

Those guys

The Trump team is now daring Mueller to testify, after ...keep this in mind... after the shit for brains said, he does not want to testify...
Have you noticed our Hysterical House Dems clamoring for Mueller to testify? Yeah … me neither.

Any idea why they are suddenly silent? :lol:

Alot of obstruction though.

Alot of obstruction though.
giphy.gif

You ain't shittin he is.

The Trump team is now daring Mueller to testify, after ...keep this in mind... after the shit for brains said, he does not want to testify...
Have you noticed our Hysterical House Dems clamoring for Mueller to testify? Yeah … me neither.

Any idea why they are suddenly silent? :lol:
Who cares? Democrats have everything they need, with or without his testimony. But ha, say hello to that orange coward who wouldn't for us would you?

Forum List

Back