Hey, Mueller, call the president on his fake "bluff"

The Trump team is now daring Mueller to testify, after .....keep this in mind....after the shit for brains said, he does not want to testify.....So leave it to team Trump to now go on record and say to his American Stupid.....Mueller doesn't want to testify and say to my face and my adoring Nazi Nuts, ie the senate and congression GOP lap dogs that I'm guilty as hell.

So to Robert Mueller, please call this clown on his dare, agree to testify and put a period behind a history that will leave you and the country victorious in getting rid of a treasonous low life clown who should be behind bars having his butt ho pierced, by every minority he's bravely attacked with secret service looking on!!
Mueller is a coward plain and simple-and both sides of the aisle have said this.

Absolutely he's the biggest coward I've ever seen. He takes millions of taxpayer dollars, gives us 400 pages of crap and at the end says he can't say the president is guilty or not guilty.

WTF did we spend this fucking money for?
We wasted it like we did with Hillary....politicians love wasting our hard earned money on Bullshit

Forum List

Back