Hey politicians…do you think forcing a ‘Black Tax’ on the people is ‘divisive policy’?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Or will a Black Tax unite us all….OR will it make us more racist?
From 2016-2020 Democrat politicians spoke out often about divisive policy and a divided citizenry, they talked of how divisive Trump was.
I can’t help but wonder if they believe reparations will be a unifier…you know, like an open border is a unifier, like tearing down national monuments is a unifier, like 87,000 IRS agents will bring us together…etc etc

Or will a Black Tax unite us all….OR will it make us more racist?
From 2016-2020 Democrat politicians spoke out often about divisive policy and a divided citizenry, they talked of how divisive Trump was.
I can’t help but wonder if they believe reparations will be a unifier…you know, like an open border is a unifier, like tearing down national monuments is a unifier, like 87,000 IRS agents will bring us together…etc etc
I REALLY like your avatar!!!

They should do "reparations" by asking the taxpayer on their state tax form if they want X-amount going towards it and see the amount of participation they get.

Isn't that the way it should work in a democracy?

I bet every auto parts store in CA will be stocking new rims. :laughing0301:

I’m all for the ‘Free Shit For Blacks’ act because I know it will Make America Racist Again and I long for the days of complete segregation to return.

Taxes are levied for public purposes. How will this black tax serve the public?

Or are moonbats just changing the meaning of tax?

The moonbats are all about compartmentalizing the citizenry and placating to their plantation dwelling pet humans.
Spot on! Any of this special interest politick'n is just more of the profe$$ional politician$ DIVIDE & CONQUER $trategy. Good call on your part!

Forum List

Back