Hey, remember when...

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It's now 10 full years after allegedly Global Warming fueled Hurricane Katrina made landfall and do you realize how many hurricanes, Cat 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 have made landfall in the Gulf since?

Take a guess.

The AGWCult warned us that since we reached the tipping point (no, not Guam tipping over) we were going to be punished with a Katrina a year, maybe more!

Is Global Warming Fueling Katrina - TIME

Hurricanes and Climate Change Union of Concerned Scientists

RealClimate Hurricanes and Global Warming Is There a Connection

Warming Has Doubled Risk of Katrina-like Storm Surges Climate Central

I bought my house a few years ago...

Since then I saw the only two hurricanes, in my LIFE, keep significant hurricane strength by the time they got inland to the capital district area of NY.....

3 hours drive from the coast which they hit.

There were 2 as compared to never, or a long long time ago.

IPCC does not predict more hurricanes. Frank, we can't help you if you're not up to speed with with the science actually says.

And again, this is more debunked nonsense you're recycling.

Moreover, it's not yet ten years. August 29th.

Frank can't even look up a simple historical event. SMH

Yep, we're seeing more storms, bigger and stronger storms now. Many more tornadoes and over a wider area. Record setting flooding or drought.

OK is having earthquakes, due to fracking.

And much more projected.

This will get a lot worse.

Yep, we're seeing more storms, bigger and stronger storms now. Many more tornadoes and over a wider area. Record setting flooding or drought.

OK is having earthquakes, due to fracking.

And much more projected.

This will get a lot worse.
and yet you have no ideas on how to stop your claimed cause of these storms. Nor can you prove it's due to CO2 or man, and fracking isn't causing what you are claiming. And let's say for argument sake you are right on the earthquakes, do you know that it is a bad thing? Do you have any evidence that it is bad? Maybe it's like when I crack my knuckles and my fingers feel better. Perhaps those earthquakes help avoid major ones. Do you know if that isn't true? Again, blah, blah, blah sky is falling crap from you all all the time and zero evidence that supports your statements of harm.

Oh, and just so you know, the number of tornadoes is only up by count because there are now tools used by meteorologists that can see them now. Again, another missing factoid from your fear mongering.

Forum List

Back