HHS Majerkass needs to be fired yesterday.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I have been watching the local news coverage of the border and I can tell you this is the worst it's been in 30 years. And it's going to get worse. Step number one is fire the idiot Homeland Insecurity Secretary because he is clearly committed to squooshy messaging and open borders. If you are Democrat and you REALLY CARE about illegal immigrants, then you want strong borders and forceful language, not mealy mouth, warm fuzzy talk that smugglers use to full advantage.
Fire Majerkass. He is a danger to our country and the immigrants.

I have been watching the local news coverage of the border and I can tell you this is the worst it's been in 30 years. And it's going to get worse. Step number one is fire the idiot Homeland Insecurity Secretary because he is clearly committed to squooshy messaging and open borders. If you are Democrat and you REALLY CARE about illegal immigrants, then you want strong borders and forceful language, not mealy mouth, warm fuzzy talk that smugglers use to full advantage.
Fire Majerkass. He is a danger to our country and the immigrants.

Why would you put another immigrant in charge of the immigrants entering the country anyway? Much like putting the child in charge of the candy store.

He was hired to do the job Biden wanted him to do. Why else would he put an immigrant in charge of homeland security? Born in Cuba and raised in California,,,,,

Forum List

Back