HHS REPORT: Average Health Insurance Premiums Doubled Since 2013

Please report on the cost of healthcare increases for the decades since HRC was charged with reforming healthcare for Americans. A little perspective is necessary if one is to understand your message.
Perspective you say?

Obama PROMISED lower premiums.

Chew on that PERSPECTIVE and try again tool

He was wrong. That does not mean he lied.
bush was wrong about WMD.

but all made him a liar.

now trump is a liar vs. wrong to those not liking trump.

goes with the territory.

4,500 + dead; thousands more wounded and how many civilians became collateral damage? We're still paying for Bush&Co's War of choice and will as long as our vets continue to need medical attention.

Now, how much did it cost for the Iraq War, and how much to subsidize health care for Americans. Consider too, there is a cost benefit for the PPACA, not so for the Iraq fiasco.
so when wrong and you don't like it, it's a lie. but when wrong and you like the person, they're simply wrong.

and you wonder why it's frustrating talking to you.

You're not very bright, and I suspect you know this to be true.

Perspective you say?

Obama PROMISED lower premiums.

Chew on that PERSPECTIVE and try again tool

He was wrong. That does not mean he lied.
bush was wrong about WMD.

but all made him a liar.

now trump is a liar vs. wrong to those not liking trump.

goes with the territory.

4,500 + dead; thousands more wounded and how many civilians became collateral damage? We're still paying for Bush&Co's War of choice and will as long as our vets continue to need medical attention.

Now, how much did it cost for the Iraq War, and how much to subsidize health care for Americans. Consider too, there is a cost benefit for the PPACA, not so for the Iraq fiasco.
so when wrong and you don't like it, it's a lie. but when wrong and you like the person, they're simply wrong.

and you wonder why it's frustrating talking to you.

You're not very bright, and I suspect you know this to be true.
if i wasn't very bright, then how could i know this?

geez you love to paint yourself into a paradox.

Forum List

Back