Hi from the Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howzit goin, eh? It's aboot time another hoser showed up, eh. Cash your pogey cheque, go to the Beer Store, buy yourself a flat of Moosehead, pull up a chair in your igloo, and we'll talk aboot politics, eh.

I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
Welcome to the mud pit, as there is plenty of mud slung around. If you think that you are going to learn something here, don't hold your breath. There are some here, who will spew all the FAUX information, while there are some here trying to right the lies. You make the choice which side you believe, and once again welcome.

Howzit goin, eh? It's aboot time another hoser showed up, eh. Cash your pogey cheque, go to the Beer Store, buy yourself a flat of Moosehead, pull up a chair in your igloo, and we'll talk aboot politics, eh.
You can easily tell that Toro is a fake Canadien -- he does not know how to spell "aye" !!!

Canada? Didn't we whip them in the civil war?
Which one? The one where we burned down your White House?!?!
Few people realize that the British and the Canadians counterattacked US President Madison who was trying to conquer Canada.

Down here (as they say up there) we get brainwashed about the War of 1812.

However most American (down here) kids who go to public schools down here don't know WHEN the War of 1812 was.

:D

You can easily tell that Toro is a fake Canadien -- he does not know how to spell "aye" !!!
Trick question: a real Canadian can't talk aboot nothin during playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back