Hi, I am Redbone. American bone deep.

Redbone

Feb 11, 2013
Hello all. Joined to have a little say here. Politics is a bit like ladies of the evening fighting for the rich man's last c-note. Nobody gives a good damn how it goes as long as the bill is in their hands when it ends. Take a stand and try not to get knocked down ...unless it is for a brief much needed rest..:lol:
Be serious about whiskey, women and money. The rest be cautious and lighthearted about..

Last edited:
Hello all. Joined to have a little say here. Politics is a bit like ladies of the evening fighting for the rich man's last c-note. Nobody gives a good damn how it goes as long as the bill is in their hands when it ends. Take a stand and try not to get knocked down ...unless it is for a brief much needed rest..:lol:
Be serious about whiskey, women and money. The rest be cautious and lighthearted about..
Welcome to USMB, Redbone. Hope you enjoy the women, er, I mean the boards. <giggle>

Welcome.

Found you an avatar. :D

h25DEFB5B

Hello all. Joined to have a little say here.

Hello Redbone, you're welcome.

A curiosity: are you by chance a philosopher?

Could be , my dad was. At least after each spanking he gave me he was...:lol:
proud to say I never got one that was not well earned. Receiving undue punishment being a sure sign of a lazy mind and bad judgement.. A wise child will learn early on to ever so richly deserve that which he is sure to get.

Thanks for the welcome .
Now where did I put that drink? Right here , beside my six shooter. Got to keep both handy for one helps mess me up when needed and the other helps mess up those unfortunate enough to demand it.. A man has to know his priorities ....
good booze and bad women go together like milk and cereal. Just take care to moderate your indulgence in both..
Appears that you fine people have a sharp and well organized castle here.
I will try not to clutter up the dining room with too many discarded empty bottles of huhead johns..

Welcome, pull up a chair, so relax....:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9XHmcFRNbU]Leon Redbone - So Relax - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the welcome .
Now where did I put that drink? Right here , beside my six shooter. Got to keep both handy for one helps mess me up when needed and the other helps mess up those unfortunate enough to demand it.. A man has to know his priorities ....
good booze and bad women go together like milk and cereal. Just take care to moderate your indulgence in both..
Appears that you fine people have a sharp and well organized castle here.
I will try not to clutter up the dining room with too many discarded empty bottles of huhead johns..

Welcome Redbone. Enjoy the site.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHEuSGGmX-c]Redbone - Witch queen of New Orleans 1971 - YouTube[/ame]

Your nick reminds me of this song. :)

Thanks, enjoyed the video and songs. Currently on three other political forums so my time will be limited here but plan on increasing it in the near future.

Welcome to USMB, Redbone. Hope you enjoy the women, er, I mean the boards. <giggle>

Board, broad - tomato, tomahto.

Just updated my trusty sixshooter with something that has a little more wallop to it. What with Obama working to take guns from law abiding citizens more firepower seems a prudent choice.

Forum List

Back