Hi, I am Redbone. American bone deep.

I'd be surprised if he gets more than a reinstatement of the Clinton Federal Assault Weapons Ban. Which will die once again. :D

But I could be wrong. He's got some lofty rhetoric just waiting for an event.

I'd be surprised if he gets more than a reinstatement of the Clinton Federal Assault Weapons Ban. Which will die once again. :D

But I could be wrong. He's got some lofty rhetoric just waiting for an event.

The 2014 elections may just give him more power to ram his anti-gun agenda down our collective throats. If that becomes a reality look for Obama to go even more radical extremely fast. Dangerously radical and with no regard for the consequences.

Yes, you just did. I find a one word accusation to be a sign of a very limited mind. However should you choose to expand on it perhaps start a thread or something. I am game. Being new here has me still attempting to find my legs so to speak but I can defend my position and can do so without lamely spewing forth a one word reply. Brevity may be the soul of wit but its also often the sign of ignorance and false bravado. Of course not knowing you at all I will have to go with my first judgement on the reply.

Forum List

Back