Hi I'm Jeff from THE BLAZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy your going to get attacked by some right off the back by saying you are from the Blaze but welcome to our little political corner of the internet.

Well I heard about USMB from a friend o'mine. I have arrived.
Nice to meet you. I'm President Barack Obama! :lol:

If you wanna' represent yourself as an actual member of "The Blaze" fine, but we're gonna' need more proof than just your word.

Anyway, welcome to USMB!

Can I do a 'Jenny from the block' joke or would that be bitchy for a intro thread?

*Hopes that USMB notes CG's polite request instead of her usual smartass cracks*

Hi, I'm Abdul from al Jazeera. I have arrived and no, you can't look under my coat......or my shoes.......or my underwear.

Can I do a 'Jenny from the block' joke or would that be bitchy for a intro thread?

*Hopes that USMB notes CG's polite request instead of her usual smartass cracks*

You're an officer and a gentleman. Wait, let me think about that.

Well, I live in Dothan, Alabama.
I hate country music. Hate rap music.
I also do not like fast food. If it matters any.

I am proud to be part of the birther movement, too.

comedy-images-redneck-special-forces-490.jpg

Hi, I'm Abdul from al Jazeera. I have arrived and no, you can't look under my coat......or my shoes.......or my underwear.

Mannnnnn, I had a great 'Jenny from the block' line but I was bein' all polite an' shit. You go and fucking start shit anyway. No fair! I'm tellin' Dad.... oops, I mean Cereal Killer on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back