Hilarious Take on the Pelosi Clan

That Wray and Garland are still behind this obvious hate hoax is an embarrassment to America. These two treasonous liars deserve the firing squad.

That Wray and Garland are still behind this obvious hate hoax is an embarrassment to America. These two treasonous liars deserve the firing squad.
The Progs need to be taken to task from media, entertainers, elected politicians, unelected political people, government employees, elites, corporate extremists and more. And if Repubs if empowered after the election do not address this then they are complicit. A fair amount of the population has been affected negatively in a huge way by the actions of the Prog Party the last two years. And they have shown no empathy and compassion for what they have wrought.

The Progs need to be taken to task from media, entertainers, elected politicians, unelected political people, government employees, elites, corporate extremists and more. And if Repubs if empowered after the election do not address this then they are complicit. A fair amount of the population has been affected negatively in a huge way by the actions of the Prog Party the last two years. And they have shown no empathy and compassion for what they have wrought.
who has not shown empathy? the Ds? the Rs?

probably both..

I sometimes get the feeling neither party gives a sorry rat's ass about the 320 million outside the walls of Congress who suffer due to their assinine behavior.. their evil

They will care on Judgment Day, that is for sure.. but by then it will be late for Amerika

The GOP consists of

Fiscally conservative patriotic Americans

And

Zionist 911 W Fox News "Biden republicans "

The latter are the problem and are frauds and traitors.

Not if Trump is President

It was Donald trump who picked Chris Wray.

Trump trusted Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew for all of his important posts and Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew stabbed him and America in the back. I do not want a re-peat of that horror movie.

It was Donald trump who picked Chris Wray.

Trump trusted Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew for all of his important posts and Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew stabbed him and America in the back. I do not want a re-peat of that horror movie.
Trump’s not my guy. Maybe they threatened his family? Who knows. I hope it’s DeSantis. If so, he needs to appoint fellow Navy Seals to head up the Agencies and departments and clean house

Trump’s not my guy. Maybe they threatened his family? Who knows. I hope it’s DeSantis. If so, he needs to appoint fellow Navy Seals to head up the Agencies and departments and clean house

Trump told sessions to open up 911 and global warming

Response - mueller

Trump told Barr to open up 911 and global warming

Response - for about 15 months media screams bloody murder at Barr, then Barr goes along with Covid and poof nothing comes out of DOJ

The term

Zionist 911 W Fox News "Biden republicans "

Is completely accurate.

Forum List

Back