Hill on Trump, "What kind of genius loses a billion dollars in a year?" Hillary lost $6B in 4 years

Hillary "LOST" $6 billion in Taxpayer money from HER STATE DEPARTMENT.

$6 billion.....GONE. FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET. YOUR MONEY.

Q. What's the difference between Hillary's $6B loss, and Trump's $960M loss?

A. Trump's was his own money. Hillary's was the taxpayers' money.

Q. What's the difference between Hillary's $6B loss, and Trump's $960M loss?

A. Trump's was his own money. Hillary's was the taxpayers' money.

Again, because this is all just a bunch of political bullshit, the $6 billion of taxpayer money "LOST" by the STATE DEPARTMENT under Hillary's watch will be ignored.

Hmmmm....

Well, Hillary......you lost $6 billion in 4 years.....WHERE IS IT?

State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report

“The State Department’s inability to properly file its paperwork is causing most of the losses, according to the report.”

Paperwork issue. Total non-story.

Anyone seen Trump’s tax returns from last year to see what type of bloodbath he took?

interesting that the operative word is MOST

Hmmmm....

“The State Department’s inability to properly file its paperwork is causing most of the losses, according to the report.”

Anyone seen Trump’s tax returns from last year to see what type of bloodbath he took?

More interesting is that Trump is taking a hit on the tax return story anyway without releasing his most recent tax returns….

Makes you wonder what the other shoe is; what even more devastating revelations are out there. Seeing as how the release came from inside the Trump Organization…he has some insurgency in his own ranks.

Hmmmm....

More interesting is that Trump is taking a hit on the tax return story anyway without releasing his most recent tax returns….

Makes you wonder what the other shoe is; what even more devastating revelations are out there. Seeing as how the release came from inside the Trump Organization…he has some insurgency in his own ranks.
Whatever he is doing with his tax returns is legal. His goal is to GET RID of the loopholes that allowed him to do it.

Just as it is disingenuous for the Hillary camp to criticize Trump for being competitive in the clothing industry for using overseas factories to make his ties and shirts (most manufacturers do this because of the exceptionally high US corporate taxes...in order to remain competitive), it is disingenuous for the bitch to criticize Trump for legally minimizing his income taxes.

Trump plans to change BOTH the US income tax codes AND the corporate tax rates to close the personal income tax loopholes AND to bring jobs back to America.

Hillary wants to do the opposite. Why the hell anyone would vote for Bitchillary is beyond me.

Trump loses his own money.

Hillary loses our money.

That's the difference.

Whatever he is doing with his tax returns is legal. His goal is to GET RID of the loopholes that allowed him to do it.
jX8KS1.gif

Just as it is disingenuous for the Hillary camp to criticize Trump for being competitive in the clothing industry for using overseas factories to make his ties and shirts (most manufacturers do this because of the exceptionally high US corporate taxes...in order to remain competitive), it is disingenuous for the bitch to criticize Trump for legally minimizing his income taxes.
Trump plans to change BOTH the US income tax codes AND the corporate tax rates to close the personal income tax loopholes AND to bring jobs back to America.

I have a bridge in Brooklyn I’d like to sell you.

Hmmmm....

A 6 BILLION dollar "paperwork" issue.
What a dumbass,go use some birth control bitc*.

Hmmmm....

I have no doubt that we wasted a lot of that money. But I just quoted the IG report. Got a problem with that…take it up with the OP.

Sorry.

Hmmmm....

I have no doubt that we wasted a lot of that money. But I just quoted the IG report. Got a problem with that…take it up with the OP.

Sorry.

You're sorry alright.
You'll swallow HillJizz all night long.
Hell YOU still think you actually have a say in things.

Hmmmm....

Sorry.

You're sorry alright.

Ahh, Conservative frustration boiling over.

I love it!!!!

:dance:
:bye1::dance::bye1:
:coffee::bye1::dance::bye1::coffee:

Hmmmm....

Sorry.

You're sorry alright.

Ahh, Conservative frustration boiling over.

I love it!!!!

:dance:
:bye1::dance::bye1:
:coffee::bye1::dance::bye1::coffee:

Honey you are nothing more than a Hillary whore, move along bitch.

Hmmmm....

As well as glaring incompetence as has been reported concerning Hillary's handling at the State Department.

Hmmmm....

When I go to our link
Hmmmm....

Your link leads to the right-wing Washington Times, which links to an IG report whose link doesn't work.
Can you please give me the right IG report and quote? Thanks.

Forum List

Back