Hillary Boasts About Her Millions Of Votes.But Forgets To Mention It's "The Stupid & Naive Voters".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:hitit: :iagree: :poop: :stupid: Hillary: I have seven million more votes than Bernie Sanders !!! {Then the crowd Cheers}.....yah, but, who is voting for Hillary Clinton?
We all know that the only people voting for Hillary have no idea of what is going on with the economy and the mess she created overseas. Do any of her supporters watch the news/watch whats going on in Europe/North Africa? :ssex:
And we have all seen time to time when reporters ask Hillary supporters simple/basic questions, and they respond like an eight year old child holding a barbie doll while licking a lolly-pop.
Hillary Clinton. Queen of "The Stupid Vote" :stupid:
Then again, the dumbest Americans live in Callyfornia, New York and Illinois., right?:thanks:

• Banned
example: Reporter: Do you know what Hillary stands for? Supporter: Ah, stands? you mean like when Hillary is standing on her feet?

• Banned
Reporter:How do you feel about Hillary's success being she has finally worked out a peace agreement between Russia and Syria? Supporter: Oh yah, thanks to Hillary, uhm, we can finally have peace between Russia, The Soviet Union and Checkoslavakia and Syria. Thanks To Hillary, my Hero !!!!

Just when I thought the Right forgot there incoherent hate bomb for the day....

Lets look at it... How many RW posts are about hating Hillary compared to actual support for their own candidate...

They are going to get there asses handed to them in November and they still don't know why...

• Banned
Reporter: Are U a Hillary Fan,,,,,Chick: Yes, I am a Hillary Fan.....Reporter: so tell me, how do you feel about Hillary's proposal to relocate the Island of Japan and attach it to China so they can become one united nation where everyone will speak French?

Forum List

Back