Hillary Clinton is criminal, not incompetent...... She does not know what C means

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
That sounds like an insanity defense at a trial. Hillary Clinton: Not Incompetent, Criminal

If Hillary keeps winning debates, how come she can't get a hundred people into a hall?
An image speaks a thousand words
13941090_134247197016678_1026653078_n.png

LETS talk about what an incredible distraction this is away from issues that really matter. Don't you people see how blatant it is that Hillary is a sociopath hell bent on destroying anyone who may challenge her??? What about what she did to Bernie? How about how she talked about Bill's mistresses? etc etc...
Get to know the clinical Sociopath known as Hillary Clinton a little better.

Hillary Clinton has consistently trashed, attacked and harassed the countless women Bill Clinton raped and brutalized.

SOURCE: “Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill’s Accusers in 1998″ http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/flashback-hillary-clinton-threatened-bills-accusers-in-1998/

http://hillaryclintonquotes.tumblr.com/
Hillary also claimed she was “too busy” to go see ‘13 Hours’, the film about Benghazi attack .http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/18/hillary

"Well, why do they make millions of dollars of campaign contributions?" Sen Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) asked. "They expect to get something. Everybody knows that."

Clinton responded:
CLINTON: Oh, wait a minute, senator. You know, not only do I have hundreds of thousands of donors -- most of them small. And I'm very proud that for the first time a majority of my donors are women, 60 percent.
(APPLAUSE)
CLINTON: So I represented New York, and I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked. Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan where Wall Street is. I did spend a whole lot of time and effort helping them rebuild. That was good for New York. It was good for the economy, and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country.
As a defense of your Wall Street contributions, it was bad. Very, very bad. The critiques started flying fast. Some came from totally predictable corners.
Follow
Reince Priebus

✔@Reince

.@HillaryClinton, you reached a new low tonight by using 9/11 to defend your campaign donations. #DemDebate
8:51 PM - 14 Nov 2015

• Hillary Clinton's advisors were divided on how to address Bernie Sanders' attacks that she was too cozy with Wall Street, according to correspondence released to the public by Wikileaks. In emails between top Clinton aides came ahead of a speech Clinton planned for January, advisors debated whether to try and drive .

"HRC does not want to call Bernie out by name in her speech Wednesday night, but she does want to drive a more effective and comprehensive contrast with him. In particular, she's keen to find a way to keep going after him on Wall Street (she's convinced his plan is naive and unworkable) as part of a broader indictment," Clinton director of speechwriting Dan Schwerin wrote to fellow Clinton advisers on January 6.

Read more: The Podesta emails

From: Mandy Grunwald [mailto:[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>] Sent: Monday, February 8, 2016 3:14 PM To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> Cc: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:eek:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> Subject: Re: Agenda for 5:30 Post NH Messaging Call - TESTING SUGGESTIONS Jim Andrews and I have been pouring through the oppo and have a couple new possible negatives to suggest we test in the poll, since most of our attacks haven't been working. We also proposed language for a split message test between where we've been (ideas that sound good on paper/can't wait) versus the new no barriers message -- stacked up against Sanders Hope these are helpful.

TROUBLING PATTERN ON WOMEN Bernie Sanders says he supports women’s rights, but has a pattern of expressing and tolerating extreme views on women. Sanders once wrote that men fantasize about women being on their knees and women fantasize about being raped by three men simultaneously. Sanders wrote another article that connecting women’s sexual behavior to breast cancer and said the way parents teach their daughter about sex –quote– “very well determine whether or not she will develop breast cancer.” Now Sanders’ supporters are flooding the internet with troubling comments about women quote –voting with their vaginas– and calling women who support Hillary Clinton quote –bitches.

Last edited:
LETS talk about what an incredible distraction this is away from issues that really matter. Don't you people see how blatant it is that Hillary is a sociopath hell bent on destroying anyone who may challenge her??? What about what she did to Bernie? How about how she talked about Bill's mistresses? etc etc...

Hillary Clinton has consistently trashed, attacked and harassed the countless women Bill Clinton raped and brutalized.

SOURCE: “Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill’s Accusers in 1998″ http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/flashback-hillary-clinton-threatened-bills-accusers-in-1998/

Hillary also claimed she was “too busy” to go see ‘13 Hours’, the film about Benghazi attack .http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/18/hillary

"Well, why do they make millions of dollars of campaign contributions?" Sen Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) asked. "They expect to get something. Everybody knows that."

Clinton responded:
CLINTON: Oh, wait a minute, senator. You know, not only do I have hundreds of thousands of donors -- most of them small. And I'm very proud that for the first time a majority of my donors are women, 60 percent.
(APPLAUSE)
CLINTON: So I represented New York, and I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked. Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan where Wall Street is. I did spend a whole lot of time and effort helping them rebuild. That was good for New York. It was good for the economy, and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country.
As a defense of your Wall Street contributions, it was bad. Very, very bad. The critiques started flying fast. Some came from totally predictable corners.
Follow
Reince Priebus

✔@Reince

.@HillaryClinton, you reached a new low tonight by using 9/11 to defend your campaign donations. #DemDebate

• Hillary Clinton's advisors were divided on how to address Bernie Sanders' attacks that she was too cozy with Wall Street, according to correspondence released to the public by Wikileaks. In emails between top Clinton aides came ahead of a speech Clinton planned for January, advisors debated whether to try and drive .

"HRC does not want to call Bernie out by name in her speech Wednesday night, but she does want to drive a more effective and comprehensive contrast with him. In particular, she's keen to find a way to keep going after him on Wall Street (she's convinced his plan is naive and unworkable) as part of a broader indictment," Clinton director of speechwriting Dan Schwerin wrote to fellow Clinton advisers on January 6.

Despoute your rantings, Trump does not have a path to getting 270 electoral votes. It all but over for him, and you

C is not the proper marking for a confidential document.
Then Clinton had the responsibility to see that these documents were marked correctly, since she did nothing she broke the law.... And doofus the C means confidential

Did you study long to be so stupid

Clinton responded:
(APPLAUSE)
Follow
Reince Priebus

✔@Reince

Despoute your rantings, Trump does not have a path to getting 270 electoral votes. It all but over for him, and you

Trump has many paths to 270, Clinton is the one who can't fill a bathroom at a hall. The polls mean nothing, as they are all fake and a product of our Pravda like media that has imbeciles like you under mind control.

Last edited:

Clinton responded:
(APPLAUSE)
Follow
Reince Priebus

✔@Reince

If that's what you want to shout..call it over and this becomes a midterm vote

Clinton responded:
(APPLAUSE)
Follow
Reince Priebus

✔@Reince

If that's what you want to shout..call it over and this becomes a midterm vote

Just watch Hillary pulled her card to early

Then Clinton had the responsibility to see that these documents were marked correctly, since she did nothing she broke the law.... And doofus the C means confidential

I was an S2 clerk in the army. The only way a document is a confidential document is if it is probably labeled with the complete word 'CONFIDENTIAL'. Look it up.

I was an S2 clerk in the army. The only way a document is a confidential document is if it is probably labeled with the complete word 'CONFIDENTIAL'. Look it up.
You are also ignorant. That said you might well be correct, that said if someone in the Army receives an improperly labeled document, it is their responsibility to report the mislabeled document to the appropriate authorities ASAP. If they do not they are guilty of espionage. So if Clinton read drone strike emails that were improperly labeled it was her job to understand that
1. This info was classified
2. The info was mislabeled
3. The info was not sent on a classified system, but to an open private server in a bathroom
4. Your duties in the Army were limited to potato peeling.
5. That was because as I said earlier, you are ignorant.

Now go finish your beer.

Forum List

Back