Hillary Clinton Knocks Trump He Only Has Twitter to Respond

While pumping $6 million of campaign money into his own companies. The definition of a con man.
According to who?

According to the Associated Press. Trump's campaign spends $6 million with Trump companies
As the article states nothing illegal about it. So unless he's breaking the law much to do about nothing.

It has more to do with his hugely disorganized campaign that major donors don't trust and want nothing to do with than any illegal impropriety. Big donors don't want to see their money funneled to personal gain. He's created a hell of a problem for himself by doing this.
Trump doesn't want big donor money. Hillary will sell her soul to get big donor money, even to our enemies. The Clinton Foundation is a perfect example of getting big donor money for personal gain.

Duh, by waiting until 4 months until election day, he has put himself at a distinct disadvantage. He needs $300 million per month to be competitive. My guess is he folds before the convention.

As the article states nothing illegal about it. So unless he's breaking the law much to do about nothing.

It has more to do with his hugely disorganized campaign that major donors don't trust and want nothing to do with than any illegal impropriety. Big donors don't want to see their money funneled to personal gain. He's created a hell of a problem for himself by doing this.
Trump doesn't want big donor money. Hillary will sell her soul to get big donor money, even to our enemies. The Clinton Foundation is a perfect example of getting big donor money for personal gain.

Duh, by waiting until 4 months until election day, he has put himself at a distinct disadvantage. He needs $300 million per month to be competitive. My guess is he folds before the convention.
Trump has no problem of competing with Hillary. Bush with ungodly amounts of money/Super PAC money couldn't compete with Trump. Trump proves that good strategy not using much money can be victorious.

How much coverage does the media give Trumps tweets? For free I might add he tweets something his Twitter followers retweet it others put on Facebook or other social media it hits message boards and chat rooms the media picks it up and he ends up reaching God only knows how many people without spending a dime.

While pumping $6 million of campaign money into his own companies. The definition of a con man.
According to who?

According to the Associated Press. Trump's campaign spends $6 million with Trump companies

As I pointed out the article states there is nothing illegal in what he's doing. It may not be the campaign norm but nothing he has done so far has been.

Forum List

Back