Hillary Clinton: Ponchos At Trump’s Inauguration ‘Looked Something Like KKK Hoods’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The bullet America dodged in November was a 150mm Howitzer shell.

upload_2017-9-13_6-48-48.png

CLINTON: I heard the first ponchos for Trump's inauguration 'could have looked something like KKK hoods'

She is a gift that keeps on giving.

We are so lucky that drug addict and alcoholic didn't get into the White House. She is evil incarnate.

She reminds me of those really old folks from back in the day in Long Beach. I remember distinctly the old fuds sitting in their barbers chairs explaing how when white girls smoke the reefer it makes them want to have sex with black men who hide shanks in their afros. It was funny and sad at the same time. Funny because it was crazy, sad because the world had moved on without these guys.

Thankfully Madame Resident Clintoon is pretty much powerless. As long as she stays that way, we'll all be better off.

:lmao:

I have no words. Between the voodoo shit and now KKK rain ponchos it's like I have a birthday every day while she's out there on tour.

Thank you Hillary!

nov-19-hilary-clinton__big.jpg

Truth be known, her and Bill are probably everything and worse than they accuse the Right of and Trump! Bill is probably a Grand Master of the KKK. That is how these people work.

Hillary Clinton sounds a lot like Mitch McConnel these days.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses on why they couldn't "get it done"

Odd that this shows up only on Daily Beast and is sourced to Business Insider. Not even the usual wacko RWNJ sites are posting it.

In any event, there's no there there.

You cupcakes are just going to accept the fact that pino trump won by a landslide of losing by 3 million votes.

Why is anyone interested in listening to Hillary's tour of Whine Country?

Odd that this shows up only on Daily Beast and is sourced to Business Insider. Not even the usual wacko RWNJ sites are posting it.

You cupcakes are just going to accept the fact that pino trump won by a landslide of losing by 3 million votes.

No, you need to accept that Donald J. Trump is the duly elected POTUS.

Hillary Clinton sounds a lot like Mitch McConnel these days.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses on why they couldn't "get it done"
Agreed.
The D and R party have so much in common. Yet the narrative sold the American people by the Oligarchy and it's owned media, is they are world's apart.

Are you one of them black super predators?

Forum List

Back