Hillary Clinton probably has Parkensons Disease

bring it on. but realize that when you vote for HRC you are actually voting for Kaine to be president. Kaine is a Joe Biden with a pot belly, a buffoon.
Tim Kaine is anything but, Redfish. He is a brawler who would kick Red Trump's butt up between his ears with one eye peeping out of his butt.

I do think she is ill, the question is how much.

Don't you think we are entitled to know the extent of her illnesses? Kaine vs Trump would be another round of Trump vs Cruz. Trump would destroy him with facts.
You are unhinged if you think Comrade Trump could take on Kaine with any chance of success. How she ill is unknown, Redfish.

I am not interested in your hypothetical about trump and kaine.

But you are interested in spreading rumors about Clinton.

he should probably post this garbage in conspiracy theories. but whatever

Hillary also has uncontrollable bowels it seems.

CqAwJraXYAAhQAe.jpg:large
Didn't everyone know this already. Her problem was exposed during the debates where she failed to timely return from a bathroom break. She was having trouble getting cleaned up and into another diaper.

Tim Kaine would crush Trump. Is that your preference?

bring it on. but realize that when you vote for HRC you are actually voting for Kaine to be president. Kaine is a Joe Biden with a pot belly, a buffoon.
Tim Kaine is anything but, Redfish. He is a brawler who would kick Red Trump's butt up between his ears with one eye peeping out of his butt.

I do think she is ill, the question is how much.

Don't you think we are entitled to know the extent of her illnesses? .

What illnesses?

I think we are entitled to know how healthy a Presidential candidate is.

Both Clinton and Trump have produced clean bills of health from their doctors.

I accept both of those- you of course treat the Democrat differently from whatever Trump is.
Have you seen the one from Drumpf's so-called doctor? :rofl:

'anonymous'? 'anesthesiologist'? LOL
What kind of doctor diagnoses and treats someone with Parkinsons? Hint- its not an anesthiologist.
What kind of doctor diagnoses someone without ever having actually met with them? Hint- a right wing nut job.
Redfish- passing his crap again.
Used to be Obama- now he focuses his right wing nut jobbery on Clinton.
I would say that one short video alone is very disturbing.

I would also suggest this anesthesiologist chose to remain anonymous because too many snitches are mysteriously dealt with in high level clinton politics.

I would say Hillary is acting strange because she is medically unstable. How insane she even thinks she is the right person for the job, all the more insane so does half the country.
Delusional and desperate.

What kind of doctor diagnoses and treats someone with Parkinsons? Hint- its not an anesthiologist.
What kind of doctor diagnoses someone without ever having actually met with them? Hint- a right wing nut job.

I would also suggest this anesthesiologist chose to remain anonymous because too many snitches are mysteriously dealt with in high level clinton politics.

I would say Hillary is acting strange because she is medically unstable. How insane she even thinks she is the right person for the job, all the more insane so does half the country.

I suggest you work on your own reputation around here, before anyone puts any credence in your opinions.

Yes, Hillary sure is

daviddukeforussentate.jpg

I suggest you work on your own reputation around here, before anyone puts any credence in your opinions.
jones is a dipshit....when you always give your opinion like he does,but yet is to afraid to actually back it up,makes jones a pussy....right jones?....care to actually comment?....

Oh, for fuck's sake. What's next? Are we gonna hear about a witch doctor's diagnosis that Clinton is the great white Satan?
If you are referring to the witch doctor that delivered baby Barack back in Kenya, then probably not -- still under a gag order.

Doctor or not, I still think that video of a confused Hillary here is rather disturbing.

The far right crazies are disturbing, but you guys are going to all self destruct on election night.

Which explains her adult diapers and the fact that she can not walk a straight line

Tim Kaine would crush Trump. Is that your preference?

OMG.... no he wouldn't.

Sure he would. Good solid Democrat minus ALL of Hillary Clinton's baggage? He would lead by 10 points the moment he replaced her on the ticket.
HE's a closeted homosexual. He couldn't even get a security clearance.

We don't know that Trump is a closeted homosexual.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Trump has three children. The claim that Trump is a homosexual doesn't pass the laugh test.

Last edited:
Those giant suit jackets Crooked Hillary wears indeed must be covering up the diapers. Maybe Crooked Hillary wears hockey style hip pads to prevent a broken hip when she falls. As indicated, the Crooked MSM is covering up for her.

Forum List

Back