Hillary Clinton to MSM: Keep it up! Get Trump killed!

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
“And I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. The late, great journalist, Terry Evans, one time said that journalists should really try to achieve objectivity. And by that, he said, I mean, they should cover the object. Well, the object in this case, is Donald Trump, his demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. And stick with it.”
- Hilary Clinton to MSNBC

Yep, she wants him dead.

What a coincidence, the same might be said of the cast iron bitch, HRC.
She knows that when you portray an American politician as a Hitler level threat to the world, people will feel virtuous to kill them.

So she’s basically calling on those who will sacrifice their lives to save us and the world from Donald Trump.

Last edited:
“And I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. The late, great journalist, Terry Evans, one time said that journalists should really try to achieve objectivity. And by that, he said, I mean, they should cover the object. Well, the object in this case, is Donald Trump, his demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. And stick with it.”

Yep, she wants him dead.

That's your lie.

Yep, she wants him dead.
Hogwash

but

339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

Yep, she wants him dead.
pssst...

You forgot to choose on of the three forums in the Taunting Arena

Yep, she wants him dead.
Hell hath no fury like Hillary the Hater. That nasty bag of cake dough should never be put in front of a microphone ever.

Trumpenstein created the MAGAMONSTER that is threatening to eat him.

I think he is modeling himself after El Duce. Not Hitler.

You notice how the insurrectionists complaining about a stolen election are also the same ones trying to steal an election?

The same holds true with the "Democrats trying to get Trump killed" narrative.

Yep, she wants him dead.
Considering the only people trying to kill Trump are his own supporters, not sure why that's HIllary's fault for pointing out that he's a danger to democracy.

Considering the only people trying to kill Trump are his own supporters, not sure why that's HIllary's fault for pointing out that he's a danger to democracy.

How stupid do you have to be to believe Trump's own supporters would kill him? How does that make sense anywhere outside of the tiny death cult you belong to?

Yep, she wants him dead.
Didn't say that.

Fucksake snowflake...

Keep talking Hillary you are sure to come up with another deplorable type blunder.... and will put Trump right back into the Oval office....

Forum List

Back