Hillary Clinton to MSM: Keep it up! Get Trump killed!

Gabbard wasn't a Democrat when she was a Democrat.
The Democrat Party doesn’t agree with you. According to their listing of elected Democrats at the time, she was. They even let her run in the primary.

“And I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. The late, great journalist, Terry Evans, one time said that journalists should really try to achieve objectivity. And by that, he said, I mean, they should cover the object. Well, the object in this case, is Donald Trump, his demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. And stick with it.”
- Hilary Clinton to MSNBC

Yep, she wants him dead.

That is NOT what she said, I watched the interview and you are a fucking lying MAGA MAGGOT!

“And I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. The late, great journalist, Terry Evans, one time said that journalists should really try to achieve objectivity. And by that, he said, I mean, they should cover the object. Well, the object in this case, is Donald Trump, his demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. And stick with it.”
- Hilary Clinton to MSNBC

Yep, she wants him dead.
Amazing how much violence the left incite.

Okay, and then she outed herself as a right wing nut and lo and behold, she wasn't a congresswoman anymore.
She exposed Kamala Harris and took Hillary Clinton to task. To you people, that qualifies one as a right wing nut.

Considering the only people trying to kill Trump are his own supporters, not sure why that's HIllary's fault for pointing out that he's a danger to democracy.
Nope. Rouch is definitely a leftist flute tooter.

ToneDown.jpg

Forum List

Back