Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because she is stupid....

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
If she had campaigned in the correct states, instead of doing whatever turned her on, she might have been elected. However this is a great achievement for the people who want to make America great again. Hillary Clinton will never be the President, and now she has no excuses not to bake cookies for her little cankles

I hope video of the Clintons on election night becomes public at some point, her meltdown really should be recorded for historic purposes.

If she had campaigned in the correct states, instead of doing whatever turned her on, she might have been elected. However this is a great achievement for the people who want to make America great again. Hillary Clinton will never be the President, and now she has no excuses not to bake cookies for her little cankles
Ok. So you acknowledge that clinton won the popular vote. Baby steps, i guess.

Once you acknowledge that this country is a republic, your "popular vote" argument becomes literally meaningless.

Your faux "national popular vote" is nothing more than a statistic used for presidential election record keeping so historians can know how many people voted for president in 2016. You got played by psychotic hyper partisans in the media and the Democratic Party yet again.

I've not seen an audit of the national popular vote. You?

What I've seen is that a State that recounted gave Trump additional votes. Another state started recounting and stopped. But before they stopped they found a large number of "blue" precincts had more votes than voters.

In a year with 2 unpopular candidates we had higher vote totals for the two major candidates than in 2012?????????

Audit the vote and let's see the actual vote count

Once you acknowledge that this country is a republic, your "popular vote" argument becomes literally meaningless.

Your faux "national popular vote" is nothing more than a statistic used for presidential election record keeping so historians can know how many people voted for president in 2016. You got played by psychotic hyper partisans in the media and the Democratic Party yet again.
what is my argument? be concise.

Baby steps to what? You do realize the popular vote means shit exactly, right? Or are you another one of the whiney crybaby bitches that doesn't understand how presidents are elected?

i wonder what all of those lambs that went to Hillarys rallies are doing now, besides crying.

You have none, you're just another butthurt pussy liberal.

What I've seen is that a State that recounted gave Trump additional votes. Another state started recounting and stopped. But before they stopped they found a large number of "blue" precincts had more votes than voters.

In a year with 2 unpopular candidates we had higher vote totals for the two major candidates than in 2012?????????

so, you are still in the denial stage, eh? shocker.

Irony of the day

half right, half wit. i am having fun with butthurt snowflakes claiming clinton did not win the popular vote. i am also having fun with excessively using buzzwords like butthurt and snowflake, ha.

Irony of the day
eh? how so? lol.

half right, half wit. i am having fun with butthurt snowflakes claiming clinton did not win the popular vote. i am also having fun with excessively using buzzwords like butthurt and snowflake, ha.
Go pack another bong hit and stfu

Baby steps to what? You do realize the popular vote means shit exactly, right? Or are you another one of the whiney crybaby bitches that doesn't understand how presidents are elected?

He has no concept that New York City alone has 8 million voters, of which about 60% voted Hillary.

There is your 2 million extra votes right there.

And this matters why?

The fact is, Trump won 30 states and Hillary only 20.

He has no concept that New York City alone has 8 million voters, of which about 60% voted Hillary.

And this matters why?
lol. can this get moar ridiculous? YES, it can. thanks, trumptards.

What did she win?

And this matters why?
lol. can this get moar ridiculous? YES, it can. thanks, trumptards.

It is a democracy among states dingleberry and not just a mass of people with New York City dictating to the rest of the country.

What did she win?

A cookie.

Forum List

Back