Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because she is stupid....

If she had campaigned in the correct states, instead of doing whatever turned her on, she might have been elected. However this is a great achievement for the people who want to make America great again. Hillary Clinton will never be the President, and now she has no excuses not to bake cookies for her little cankles
Ok. So you acknowledge that clinton won the popular vote. Baby steps, i guess.
Once you acknowledge that this country is a republic, your "popular vote" argument becomes literally meaningless.

Your faux "national popular vote" is nothing more than a statistic used for presidential election record keeping so historians can know how many people voted for president in 2016. You got played by psychotic hyper partisans in the media and the Democratic Party yet again.
what is my argument? be concise.
That more people supported Hillary(in California), and Trump doesn't have majority support for his agenda.

This discounts the fact that Trump could have easily won the national popular vote if we were actually a democracy and he campaigned accordingly. You can't count a completely inconsequential statistic as politically meaningful just because it benefits your side to spin that way.
that is actually a good attempt. but not my argument. i am simply having fun with those trumptards who claim that clinton did not win the popular vote.

If she had campaigned in the correct states, instead of doing whatever turned her on, she might have been elected. However this is a great achievement for the people who want to make America great again. Hillary Clinton will never be the President, and now she has no excuses not to bake cookies for her little cankles
What did she win?
the popular vote, duh.
That Democrats made up to delegitimize Bush.
the democrats made up the popular vote? awesome.

lol, this is about the 100th thread the Trumptards have started,

crying about the popular vote.

I guess we know who got under whose skin.

Once you acknowledge that this country is a republic, your "popular vote" argument becomes literally meaningless.

Your faux "national popular vote" is nothing more than a statistic used for presidential election record keeping so historians can know how many people voted for president in 2016. You got played by psychotic hyper partisans in the media and the Democratic Party yet again.
That more people supported Hillary(in California), and Trump doesn't have majority support for his agenda.

This discounts the fact that Trump could have easily won the national popular vote if we were actually a democracy and he campaigned accordingly. You can't count a completely inconsequential statistic as politically meaningful just because it benefits your side to spin that way.
that is actually a good attempt. but not my argument. i am simply having fun with those trumptards who claim that clinton did not win the popular vote.
You don't understand what a meaningless statistic is, do you?

Did you know that 0 electronic voting machines were used for my precinct and the 2 others polled in the same location?

Of course you didn't, because it didn't matter.

Did you know that 0 electronic voting machines were used for my precinct and the 2 others polled in the same location?

if it so meaningless, why is there such a spirited attempt to claim that clinton did not win the popular vote, which does or does not exist? trumptards should take their electoral college victory and show some class, i slay me. class, lol.

never seen such sore winners.

i wonder what all of those lambs that went to Hillarys rallies

there wasnt that many btw

she couldnt fill a high school gym

--LOL

What did she win?
the popular vote, duh.
That Democrats made up to delegitimize Bush.
the democrats made up the popular vote? awesome.
Of course they did. The "popular vote" didn't even physically exist in any form at all until 1824, and that was solely for record keeping.

There are only 3 other presidential elections before 2000 in which the elected president didn't get more total votes across the country, and they were all in 1800s. In the 1800s if your candidate got less electors than the other guy, you simply accepted defeat and either planned to rebel against America, or you got with the program and supported the new president.

People in the 1800s claiming their candidate won the "popular vote" would be laughed out of the room.

Did you know that we don't even know what the "popular vote" was from the 1960 presidential election? Why do you think no one cares about that?

if it so meaningless, why is there such a spirited attempt to claim that clinton did not win the popular vote, which does or does not exist? trumptards should take their electoral college victory and show some class, i slay me. class, lol.

never seen such sore winners.
To shut you retards up and make you even more miserable for being fascist assholes.

This "Hillary won the popular vote" is hilarious. It like the Cleveland Indians insist theyre awarded the World Series because their pitchers threw more curveballs

There is no such thing as winning the popular vote, so she did not win it. What she did is get the wrong votes, Trump got the right votes

The national popular vote isn't a thing that determines anything.

If Hillary had lost 49 states by 1 vote each but won California by 10 million votes, it means absolutely dick.

Forum List

Back