Hillary didn't out the CIA operative, but Gowdy's witch hunters did

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Benghazi panel outs CIA source, then tries to cover its tracks

'The Republican-led House Select Committee on Benghazi hastily deleted the name of a high-level Libyan defector from one of its public releases on Monday, shortly after Yahoo News reported the panel had inadvertently revealed the defector’s name in an effort to embarrass Hillary Clinton.

The disclosure, followed by the quick wiping out of the name of ex-Libyan foreign minister Moussa Koussa (who had defected and become a source for the CIA on Libya), once again put the panel on the defensive on the eve of Thursday’s slated testimony from Clinton.

The incident was especially awkward for GOP chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy because just two weeks ago he had sought to make an issue over Clinton’s handling of an email that contained Koussa’s name."

Oh my. I think 3 years and a dozen investigations of Trey Gowdy are in order.

And Gowdy wanted so badly to put a legitimate face on this investigation.

I knew Ken Starr, Mr. Gowdy, and you are no Ken Starr.

'The Republican-led House Select Committee on Benghazi hastily deleted the name of a high-level Libyan defector from one of its public releases on Monday, shortly after Yahoo News reported the panel had inadvertently revealed the defector’s name in an effort to embarrass Hillary Clinton.

The disclosure, followed by the quick wiping out of the name of ex-Libyan foreign minister Moussa Koussa (who had defected and become a source for the CIA on Libya), once again put the panel on the defensive on the eve of Thursday’s slated testimony from Clinton.

The incident was especially awkward for GOP chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy because just two weeks ago he had sought to make an issue over Clinton’s handling of an email that contained Koussa’s name."

Understandable, progressives eff everything up...

English please.

When a Conservative makes a mistake, the zealous purge him and label him "Progressive".

How sad and pathetic.

When a Conservative makes a mistake, the zealous purge him and label him "Progressive".

How sad and pathetic.
ALL professional politicians are progressives...

English please.
I will simplify... Progressives screw everything they touch up.

How sad and pathetic.
ALL professional politicians are progressives...
Well, I guess you've got convenient labeling down.

English please.
It appears you're in the wrong thread.

English please.

all your base are belong to us.

English please.
Incestuous Washington explains it all...

English please.
Incestuous Washington explains it all...

Incestuous Washington? Is he a ballplayer?

Nice!

Forum List

Back