Hillary email: Don't help Michael Savage with ban from U.K

and their way means lumping a talk show host in with mass murders. Of course in the mind of the fascist, this makes perfect sense...since you find Savage's speech unacceptable.

The Left has always worked diligently to silence those they find unacceptable.
You're one of those who believe the U.S. can tell other countries what they can or cannot do, aren't you?
No...that would be you...proving once again the left's age old tactic of accusing others, of exactly what they are doing.

You're upset the UK told Savage no thanks. And we're pretty much done here, you're just going to have to learn to live with it.
You need to read more carefully.

I am not upset about what the UK did to Savage. I do find what the US government did in not assisting Savage, to be typical left wing Fascism. If Savage were a LWNJ, no doubt Cankles would have come to his rescue and you would cheer her on. Her unwillingness to help Savage is fine with you....after all this is what you believe:

Do you fail to see the hypocrisy?

I don't have to live down to your assumptions son, you're revealing much about yourself here. No, I don't think any Sec of State should spend any time at all "helping" force any "pundit"/mouthpiece/talking head of any type into another nation that has decided not to allow said talking head in. Who would want to invite our political poison into their society? This ain't even an issue to me, at all.
Hey Pops tither America stands for freedom of speech, or it does not.

Lumping Savage in with mass murders and rapists is fine by you....you Fascist.

No one should've tried to help that dick with anything.

Yeah......I feel the same way about Sgt. Bow Bergdahl.
But then some in America are willing to defend a traitor,and give back three high ranking enemy combatants for his return.

And clearly these two things are similar.

I know right!!!
The Bergdahl thing was far worse.
But you have to admire the pettiness hillary shows....I mean if you're a liberal.

Nah, no one has to admire the pettiness of our entire political system, but there's quite a bit of pressure to admire the pettiness of half of it.

You're one of those who believe the U.S. can tell other countries what they can or cannot do, aren't you?
No...that would be you...proving once again the left's age old tactic of accusing others, of exactly what they are doing.

You're upset the UK told Savage no thanks. And we're pretty much done here, you're just going to have to learn to live with it.

I am not upset about what the UK did to Savage. I do find what the US government did in not assisting Savage, to be typical left wing Fascism. If Savage were a LWNJ, no doubt Cankles would have come to his rescue and you would cheer her on. Her unwillingness to help Savage is fine with you....after all this is what you believe:

I don't have to live down to your assumptions son, you're revealing much about yourself here. No, I don't think any Sec of State should spend any time at all "helping" force any "pundit"/mouthpiece/talking head of any type into another nation that has decided not to allow said talking head in. Who would want to invite our political poison into their society? This ain't even an issue to me, at all.

"Lumping Savage in with mass murders and rapists is fine by you"

That's a reach, even for you, just make shit up why don'tcha.

You made your opinion clear when you stated Savage is a dick and no one should help him. That sounds rather harsh Pops. No?

You made your opinion clear when you stated Savage is a dick and no one should help him. That sounds rather harsh Pops. No?

What it is not is "Lumping Savage in with mass murders and rapists", my poor irrational friend.

What it is not is "Lumping Savage in with mass murders and rapists", my poor irrational friend.
Okay. Here is yet another example of leftists not knowing what the fuck is going on, but they still post stupid shit. The Limey's put out a list of people banned in Britain. On that list are murders and terrorists, ...and Savage. Next time get informed before posting Pops.

The bitch is afraid of Talk Radio hosts...who would have thought!

World Net Daily ^ | 2016-10-16 | WND Exclusive
WASHINGTON – Then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton determined not to lift a finger to persuade the United Kingdom to lift its ban on travel by talk-show kingpin and bestselling author Michael Savage in an email to her chief legal counsel Cheryl Mills posted by Wikileaks. In addition, in a followup email, Mills explains the kind of ban imposed by the U.K. on Savage could happen in the United States under current law. The June 5, 2009, email with a subject line of “Savage holding pattern and next steps,” is from Clinton herself from her private email account – [email protected]

*yawn*

no one cares

and the reason no one cares is that your guy is an unhinged loon.

you're welcome.

Okay. Here is yet another example of leftists not knowing what the fuck is going on, but they still post stupid shit. The Limey's put out a list of people banned in Britain. On that list are murders and terrorists, ...and Savage. Next time get informed before posting Pops.

Like I told you son, the Brits can run Britain, we can't even run our shit here, not my issue, not my problem, dont' give a fuck about Savage either way. He's a bigmouthed boy, he can look out for himself and stop asking the govt to do everything for him.

Like I told you son, the Brits can run Britain, we can't even run our shit here, not my issue, not my problem, dont' give a fuck about Savage either way. He's a bigmouthed boy, he can look out for himself and stop asking the govt to do everything for him.
Like I told you Pops, you are a fascist. Either you believe in protecting speech or not. We know where you stand...FASCIST!!!

Like I told you Pops, you are a fascist. Either you believe in protecting speech or not. We know where you stand...FASCIST!!!

US free speech laws apply in the US, other nations have their own legal systems son, grow up, ya moms shoulda told ya you wouldn't get everything you wanted in life.

Forum List

Back