Hillary Email Subpoena Released

I see a copy of a subpoena, but has anyone posted "proof of service?"
The proof of service claims it was delivered to a law office via e mail by consent. That is an admission that it was not served by a certified member of or representative of the court. Gowdy can not make a valid claim that Clinton received the alleged subpoena. The term alleged subpoena must be used because the one being used by Gowdy may be invalid. It does not list the time and place where recipient is to appear.

Is it possible that the FBI said turn over your server or we will subpoena you? Are do you think they asked her pretty please turn over your server?

The FBI operates under the same laws that we do and are answerable to the same. They have to properly subpoena and have to keep excellent records.

From the linked copy:

View attachment 44121

:lol: Trey Gowdy is a proven serial liar. You can't serve someone by email & it doesn't even have the address. You idiots will believe anything :lol: O Hillary is setting you idiots for a major body slam!!!

Sure looks like it is real. Doesn't matter she probably lost it when they wiped her illegal server.

The proof of service claims it was delivered to a law office via e mail by consent. That is an admission that it was not served by a certified member of or representative of the court. Gowdy can not make a valid claim that Clinton received the alleged subpoena. The term alleged subpoena must be used because the one being used by Gowdy may be invalid. It does not list the time and place where recipient is to appear.

Is it possible that the FBI said turn over your server or we will subpoena you? Are do you think they asked her pretty please turn over your server?

Dumb-ass liar Trey Gowdy is clueless as to what or where Hillary's email server is or was. He dose not even realize that it is impossible for Hillary to erase it.

Everything can be destroyed where in the hell do you think that the server can't be wiped clean?

The Countless Crimes of Hillary Clinton Special Prosecutor Needed Now Observer

From the linked copy:

View attachment 44121

:lol: Trey Gowdy is a proven serial liar. You can't serve someone by email & it doesn't even have the address. You idiots will believe anything :lol: O Hillary is setting you idiots for a major body slam!!!

Sure looks like it is real. Doesn't matter she probably lost it when they wiped her illegal server.

It's BS & she did not have an illegal server & could not wipe it. You are clearly gullible.

Forum List

Back